Options

Kinky Friedman

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried this one?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I understand it has a bit of a twang to it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I received one from JJ last week but have yet to try it. Never even heard of it before he sent me one.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your saying this jj, im almost positive it wasnt from me, ive never had one yet from smoking , purchases or from any trades. unless i had one and jus threw it in without looking but dont think so,lol
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    My bad, totally different cigar. So.....yea.....
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a box of the "Willy" size for the hell of it. Not a bad smoke overall. I'm gonna give them some rest, and send some out in bombs.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I had one of the Kinky Friendman Utopian and loved it! TGO hooked me up with it when I was out in SoCal and that was a very enjoyable stick! Thanks again Tim!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I smoked a Kinky Cristo last night that I was gifted... While I wasnt blown away it was a decent stick.. But I wouldnt buy a box...Id like to try the Lone Star,, I'm thinking that one may be more to my liking. I got one more Kristo that I'll rest for a few more months and revist. Dont think the one I smoked rested long before I recieved it and I only had it bout 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Going through the reviews and saw your post. I am from Austin, Texas and we have a place called Bolivar Lounge. You ever come to Austin that is the place to go smoke. The owner is great and fun to listen to. However, as we were sitting there in walks Kinky and smokes with us for about an hour. Never tried the Cigar but he was smoking them.