Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fellow BOTL's beware, RCY is back and on a rampage!

Rick sent me a warning shot (see other thread) about this package but nothing can prepare you for coming home to something like this....keep in mind this was not a trade, he just felt like bombing me some AWESOME sticks because that's the type of BOTL he is...thanks Rick, really cant thank you enough....but I'll try at some point ;)

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Rick sent me a warning shot (see other thread) about this package but nothing can prepare you for coming home to something like this....keep in mind this was not a trade, he just felt like bombing me some AWESOME sticks because that's the type of BOTL he is...thanks Rick, really cant thank you enough....but I'll try at some point ;)

Thats a nice hit.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Please PM me his return addy so I can retaliate. Got something special for him.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice smack down!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rick!!! Those are some nice smokes!!! Tony, you couldnt hide for that long now could ya....? LOL
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Man, he is going crazy. I think he has forgotten that there are individuals who will team up and get him.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    From the looks of it, RCY is one not to be trifled with. Nice hit by the way.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awweee man, that was fast. You deserved every bit of that. I didn't know who I wanted to get the worst. You or FTG, both of you did the same thing. Offered a trade, I bit on it. Then neither one of you wanted anything in return. Well, the trade is complete my friend. And I have smoked two of the cigars you sent me and enjoyed them. I hope you enjoy the ones I sent you. The one with no label is the MY Uzi Weigh A Ton. Had to fire you up a little. Took a page from MTuccelli, lol. Enjoy my friend.

As for others making comments on such a beautiful post. Watch what you ask for, both of you lol.......

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Awweee man, that was fast. You deserved every bit of that. I didn't know who I wanted to get the worst. You or FTG, both of you did the same thing. Offered a trade, I bit on it. Then neither one of you wanted anything in return. Well, the trade is complete my friend. And I have smoked two of the cigars you sent me and enjoyed them. I hope you enjoy the ones I sent you. The one with no label is the MY Uzi Weigh A Ton. Had to fire you up a little. Took a page from MTuccelli, lol. Enjoy my friend.

As for others making comments on such a beautiful post. Watch what you ask for, both of you lol.......

Just remember, actions don't go without consequence. I think something extra may be showing up for the man cave. Just a hint. mwuahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah