Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone want some cigar bands?

I know some guys make pictures or have large project plans with their cigar bands and save thiers. We'll I've got a 5 Vegas Cask barrell full of bands. I have no idea why I've always saved them. I pull a cigar out to smoke, take the band off and drop it in the barrell. This bunch has been collecting since about December. Probably a few hundred or so bands. Everything from the Super Premium bands to local B&M bands. Just thought I'd offer before I threw them out.

Comments

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Pm to you sir
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I am interested if you have any left. Making a coffee table for the mancave.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    PM replied.

Goldy, you will be the back up. If something falls thru, I will PM ya.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    PM replied.

Goldy, you will be the back up. If something falls thru, I will PM ya.
    10-4 sounds good
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Box is on its way. Should be there Monday or Tuesday. No tracking number since its just bands. I went cheap on it, but its in the wind headed East!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a gallon ziplock about half full if someone needs more
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    You can sell them on ebay for like 5 dollars each apparently lol...
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    If anybody still has bands to give out, I'm down to adopt 'em. Seems I got a lot of nice feedback on a cigar band bookmark I made, so I'm looking to make some more..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Pm to you Hays.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone pmed me about some bands and said id mail them this week, i accidently deleted the pm with addy please return that to my pm