Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

VACATION TIME *WINNER*dbeckom*

2»

Comments

• Options
    1- south carolina.........amazing golf 2- florida, amazing fishing and great cubans!!! and the cigars arent bad too...!! lol have fun brotha, safe travels!!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    What? No love for Indiana Resorts? LOL. I guess will make it my second guess......Indiana!
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Maryland or West Virginia
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I was a little late guys. But we have a winner.

Someone I don't know but, he has over 300 posts and that's cool with me. Texas is where I'm going and then Arkansas. Almost got it Lakota72. That was kind of a unfair advantage, cause you know my wife's from that area. But you missed it and dbeckom is the winner. If you don't mind Sir. Send me your addy so I can send you this nice prize.

Thanks everyone for playing. Until the next time people, watch your mailboxes, lol.....

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought about after i posted i should went with my own state,lol, congrats to the winner an thanks for the contest
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Notice I only went with one guess? Hmmmmm... I couldn't cheat. I thought I had remembered you saying something about it before we left so I just went with where I knew the family was.

Congrats dbeckom.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. Thanks Rick!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats dbeckom! And thanks for the contest Rick.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I was gonna say Texas, but I kinda already knew you had family down here, so not fair to others..lol. If ya down here in Houston, swing by Rick!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats dbeckom and thanks for the awesome contest as always Rick. And I'll vouch for dbeckom (as will a zillion brothers here who have been doing trades with him the past several weeks) - he has jumped in feet first, has been involved in numerous excellent trades and has been an all-around awesome BOTL! This probably was all going on around the time you were trying to get home Rick, so if you don't know dbeckom yet, I guarantee you soon will.

Oh, in addition to saying congrats Dwayne, you better watch your ass....RCY don't play!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats dbeckom and thanks for the contest Rick.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats dbeckom on the win.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Congrats dbeckom and thanks for the awesome contest as always Rick. And I'll vouch for dbeckom (as will a zillion brothers here who have been doing trades with him the past several weeks) - he has jumped in feet first, has been involved in numerous excellent trades and has been an all-around awesome BOTL! This probably was all going on around the time you were trying to get home Rick, so if you don't know dbeckom yet, I guarantee you soon will.

Oh, in addition to saying congrats Dwayne, you better watch your ass....RCY don't play!
    +1 to dbeckom being a great BOTL

+1 to Rick not playin. He really don't mess around. I'd start sandbagging now Dwayne.
  • Options
    Before I get accused of not delivering, lol...

DC 03102640000223109818

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

DC 03102640000223109818

Should we call 911 now in his area to give the first responders a heads up or wait till we hear the screams?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

DC 03102640000223109818

Should we call 911 now in his area to give the first responders a heads up or wait till we hear the screams?

Nothing wrong here, ha, ha, ha. It's just his winnings, lol.....
    <BR<
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

DC 03102640000223109818

Nothing wrong here, ha, ha, ha. It's just his winnings, lol.....
    maybe so but you never do anything on a small scale

• Options
    Heavy:

Hey Kevin, I had already struck first and sent Rick a bomb just before this contest...I got first blood! :)

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:

DC 03102640000223109818

Brother, that is the least of my worries! Thank you again!

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to dbeckom and thanks to Rick for the contest. Nice going, guys....

• Options
    dbeckom:
    Heavy:

Hey Kevin, I had already struck first and sent Rick a bomb just before this contest...I got first blood! :)

Yes you struck first as you say. I didn't know it was coming, yet I didn't even know who you were until my contest you entered. But, you will know me very well my friend. And you know it's coming. You won a very nice prize and trust me. That alone will blow up your neighborhood. You will learn, the hard way.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    Heavy:

Yes you struck first as you say. I didn't know it was coming, yet I didn't even know who you were until my contest you entered. But, you will know me very well my friend. And you know it's coming. You won a very nice prize and trust me. That alone will blow up your neighborhood. You will learn, the hard way.

LOL - I love it!!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    Heavy:

Well folks, I got my neighborhood evacuated in time for a blast, but not the blast that was coming my way...needless to say, we were not prepared for this:

When the dust cloud had settled, I found this laying in the center of the crater:

Rick is a sick and twisted individual...I guess thats why he fits in so well among the others here on the forum. Thanks again Rick!

Oh yeah, I must warn that the fall-out from this one will affect many... ;)

• Options
    Glad it made it to you in one piece. The lighter that comes with it is pretty cool. They only had two left, so I bought them. So enjoy, as far as the extra tag along cigars. Welcome to the forum and next time watch who you mess with or that might happen, lol.......

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    And boom goes the dynamite! Very nice work RCY and congrats to dbeckom on the win!