Home General Discussion
Options

My Sunday afternoon...

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
my first Armada!

now I know it's supposed to be a 56, but this one was FAT! It was easily thicker then my other Armadas... it was a 58 at least and it was very WOW...

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had my first Armada last week...and WOW was my description also!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    I have been waiting on mine to stabilize in the humi. I am eagerly awaiting the experience. I hear they are tremendous!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yea you can tell that baby has some extra gurth. I got a few of these resting and waiting.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    your sunday was better than mine. i was hanging drywall.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been hold onto my Aramdas for a few months..I think I will hold out alittle longer..but all I hear are great things about em!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had one last night. Great smoke. Worth the $20 price tag IMHO.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I've two resting. It's one of those smokes that I feel guilty thinking about smoking. Not sure if my palette is quite refined enough to appreciate some of these more expensive smokes. Probably not the right attitude to take, after all, if I don't get out there and try as many different cigars as possible, then I probably won't get too far, but I can't be the only one who feels like this.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Anyone had the Armada in the boxed pressed version that comes in the MoW sampler tin?