Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MTuccelli -- amazing and generous botl!!!!

I posted a while back about a good friend of mine that is going thru a real rough time in his life.....( fiance problems) .....he has come over a few times and smoked with me....he likes it soo much that he has been coming over once a week, to clear his mind ,and figure out what to do. im teaching him about the art of cigar smoking, the diff types of cigars, etc...... so mike pm's me that he read about my friends hardship and wanted to send him a variety of cigars for him to try.......this was late last week.....today i got a call from the local police department that there was a incident involving my mailbox....so i rushed home, and all i coudl see past all the smoke was a box from mike..........i have traded with mike before, and all i have to say is , he is an amazing botl, takes great care in packaging the cigars ( humipillows and bubblewrap) im glad that we are botl.....thanks mike for everything, my friend will have have soo many cigars to smoke, maybe his fiance will pick up and leave him in peace!! here are some pics:::: imageimageimageimage

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy moly that's one helluva nice gesture and bomb!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow... Well done!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. Gotta love the peeps around this place.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli is a top notch BORK, I'm sure your friend will enjoy the cigars!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to read post like this...awesome job bro.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    I am in awe and bow down. Way to go Mike!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Just trying to spread the love like so many others do here.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Too crazy man. What a stand up move. I hope the individual really likes them a lot.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Truly unbelievable. There is a disease going around here.
  • i sent the pic to my friend ( greg)who is coming over on thursday to smoke and pick up his early xmas from the west coast...., he was speechless.......i told him how this forum works, the fellow brothas of the leaf are genuine,are one of a kind.... im trying to get him to join the forum, so he can have a place to go to and relax......and chat amongst all of us... my friend greg sends his thanks and gratitude to mike.!!! and so do I..!!