Home General Discussion
Options

Thumbs up for customer service.

Good afternoon everyone. 

This is my first post and I just wanted to drop a quick note to anyone who might be looking into this site for their purchases.  I have only ordered approx. 40 cigars from this site but every one has been great until last night.  I had my first bad experience with a cigar.  It had no draw  what so ever.  Long story short,  it took about 45 seconds to get online help and customer service took care of the situation. 

I wanted to say thank you and give cigar.com a thumbs up for excellent customer service.

Comments

• Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    I don't buy cigars much anymore but when i do this is one of the main reasons i used cigar.com.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You won't find a better team of customer service reps anywhere. Period.

I'm putting them on this year's Christmas card list.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i ask what kind it was?
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    CCom has always treated me with respect and with the utmost courtesty. I won't talk to anyone else on the phone. Kelly is great! I love dealing with her.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    CCom is the best.

What? Aint no more to it!

• Options
    BmosherBmosher Posts: 10
    Cohiba Red Dot

I just recently found that I REALLY like cigars. I have had more in the last 2 months than the last 2 years. The only issue I have ever really had was an uneven burn that was more annoying than anything. It took me a few minutes to figure out what was going on but I found myself in a struggle just trying to get a taste. A little searching and I found that "draw" is an issue that pops up here and there.
  • Options
    BmosherBmosher Posts: 10
    jj20030:
    can i ask what kind it was?

Sorry, the above post was a reply to your question.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCOM is is great they really know how to treat their customers.
  • Options
    ztanner25ztanner25 Posts: 48
    CCOM customer service is beyond my expectations. just got a couple of Kelly's deals in the mail, and i still just laugh about how awesome of a deal I got!!!!
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    I have had great experiences with the staff and the customer service they provide is top notch. Not only is Tim fantastic on the deals (thanks again Tim!) but when an order got shipped out a bit light on the cigars, they hopped into action and Andrew made sure the others were sent out right away. I am very impressed with them and that is why I will keep on purchasing from them!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    I've got a great story on this.

I placed an order and when it didn't come when I was expecting I took a look at the tracking information and saw that it was delivered to Puerto Rico! ...I am in Qatar! Epic USPS F-A-I-L!!

I called CCOM and they sent me a replacement package and filed the claim with the post office for me. Well, yesterday, I got the first package that got lost delivered to me! Turns out that the post office at least delivered to a military installation and when the good folks there saw the mistake, they reshipped it mil-air to me.

So, I called up CCOM and said, "So... hey... I've kind of got double here, lol." They let me keep the "spare" shippment for half price. {:-)

JDE