Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for an Xi Cutter

anyone have an old one or an extra they are willing to part with? I've never had a decent cutter... I have nice punches, but crappy cutters... I used one of these at my B&M over the weekend and I really want to get ahold of one... thought I'd check the trade route before I dropped some coin on one... I have plenty to trade so let me know if you have an extra

Comments

• Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Don't have an extra or an xikar, but if you are looking for a nice cutter, Cuban crafters has a nice three blade. I bought mine on ebay and it works great. Lifetime warranty. I do hear the xikars are nice though.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Don't have an extra or an xikar, but if you are looking for a nice cutter, Cuban crafters has a nice three blade. I bought mine on ebay and it works great. Lifetime warranty. I do hear the xikars are nice though.
    Lifetime warranty.... But mine did break on a super large ring gauge cigar... All I have to do is send it in and they will replace it... But, UGH, that's a hassle!!! :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a $40 Colibri T-series one that is new
    62 ring gauge Spring-loaded release 440 stainless steel blades Ergonomic handles

It has an orange rubber coating on it. There are 2 small spots where the rubber has come off which it isn't supposed to. The rubber coating is clear so the paint is perfect.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jsnake:
    I have a $40 Colibri T-series one that is new
    62 ring gauge Spring-loaded release 440 stainless steel blades Ergonomic handles

It has an orange rubber coating on it. There are 2 small spots where the rubber has come off which it isn't supposed to. The rubber coating is clear so the paint is perfect.
    that's the same as the Diesel and Man O War version they sell here on Ccom, correct?