Home General Discussion
Options

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Anyone seen Kevin around? He's been MIA for a while here.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Have been wondering whats up with him too.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    i havent been around much. i have been sick for weeks. but slowly, i am returning the world of the living.

a few of you hit me with a bomb, dont worry i haven't forgoten about you. No good deed goes unpunished.

also on a side note i will be moving on the first of the month so i will be thinning down the collection(run for cover)
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Glad to seee you r still functioning. Hope you make a full recovery soon.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sorry you've been under the weather man, hope you are back to 100% soon. You are missed on here when you're not around!

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    What's up 415... What the hell has you down for weeks that a few cigars won't cure ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    What's up 415... What the hell has you down for weeks that a few cigars won't cure ?
    honestly i went alittle over the top in vegas.(lowering my immune system) then throw in some sort of heat sickness (it was 109 that day with 50MPH gusts of wind)

it took me about 8 days to recover from that. then 2 days later i got the flu. still recovering from that.
    i will reasume smoking when i stop hacking up blood. image i should be back to normal in a week or so
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    kaspera79:
    honestly i went alittle over the top in vegas.(lowering my immune system) then throw in some sort of heat sickness (it was 109 that day with 50MPH gusts of wind)

it took me about 8 days to recover from that. then 2 days later i got the flu. still recovering from that.
    i will reasume smoking when i stop hacking up blood. image i should be back to normal in a week or so
    probably getting so hot then in front of the ac, thats how i get sick most the time when i do, get well soon bro!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    415:
    kaspera79:

probably getting so hot then in front of the ac, thats how i get sick most the time when i do, get well soon bro!
    well i was an idiot and thought i could walk to casa fuente in that heat. befor i knew it classic signs of heat sickness( red/hot skin but no sweat. and within an hour i was vomiting)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .... water, water, water, water. That, or stay the hell inside in the a/c. I learned my lesson the hard way too.