Home General Discussion
Options

Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro

Looking to buy a box of these for my father-in-law for a trip he is taking me on. I see them range from around $310 up to around $380 online. Of course I would rather purchase the cheapest box I could find, but am afraid of them being fakes or something like that. I would buy them from ccom but I don't see them listed on here in the store. Is it okay if I post the address of the website I am looking to buy them from to see if any of yall have had any interactions with them?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    It is considered inappropriate to post competitors websites on the forum. However it is ok for you to ask people where they get them and then conduct your conversations over the private message system. Also just because cigar.com doesn't have them on the website doesn't mean they don't have them or can't get them. A call or email will get you quick results.
  • Options
    buldogs01buldogs01 Posts: 8
    Thanks for the response. I may also call ccom and see what kind of sampler they can put together for around 300 bucks. I don't know how many cigars that would get me (I know that depends of the type of stick) but I a nice variety would also be a good gift. Instead of going for the very expensive cigar (the Padron 1964) maybe I could get him 50 different sticks for about the same price. Like I said, I am new here and to cigars so thanks for all the help everyone. Hopefully one day I can give some input and help others, but right now I don't have the knowledge.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    You can get a nice package of '64 Imperials for $300, some naddys and maddys...helluva cigar, one of my favorites...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Padron also makes really great samplers, one of which includes cigars from the 1926 series, 1964 Anniversary series, and the x000 series, and runs around 100$, so you could get him one of each, Natural and Maduro, and then have 100$ left to spend on a couple of Family Reserves, or 80/40s.
  • Options
    buldogs01buldogs01 Posts: 8
    docbp87:
    Padron also makes really great samplers, one of which includes cigars from the 1926 series, 1964 Anniversary series, and the x000 series, and runs around 100$, so you could get him one of each, Natural and Maduro, and then have 100$ left to spend on a couple of Family Reserves, or 80/40s.
    Interesting. Where can I find these at? Could you PM me the details?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    PM to you.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    If you don't see what you want on the site, call them. There are often items not shown online, either due to limited availability, or even contractual obligations. Your CCOM rep will set you up nicely.