Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Seriously, F*ck you guys

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Who the hell bombed me??? LOL I come home the other day to find this package with some KILLER smokes inside, but absolutely NO indication of sender. Who is it so I can give my thanks??? Come out, come out wherever you are..
Photobucket
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Wow, looks like they got you good.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    show yourself bomber!!! (nice hit)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those cute lil name bomber guys,lmao
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nice hit, Im guessing bip and his carpet bombing thread???

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:

Was there a little scrap of paper in the baggie with your name on it?

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

I was thinking Stephen or Alien. Really doesn't matter you big baby. Enjoy those cigars, they look pretty good...
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

+1 to that. It could be bip. Oh, could it have be The Sniper? You know he likes sending things out for people to see the stars. Oh wait wrong thread. LOL
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Man...I got a pit in my stomach when I read the subject of this post. Glad it was in jest...I hate reading dissention on this forum amongst the BOTL. Great hit, though. Find out who that S.O.B. was and make them pay!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Man...I got a pit in my stomach when I read the subject of this post. Glad it was in jest...I hate reading dissention on this forum amongst the BOTL. Great hit, though. Find out who that S.O.B. was and make them pay!
    LMAO

At the rest of ya... no, there was nothing inside, nothing outside to give me any kind of indication who sent it. Either way if the perp doesn't wanna show himself, just know you have my thanks brother!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    my guess is that it's bip, he has been bombing the hell out of some BOTLs on here lately

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hays:
    y2pascoe:
    LMAO

At the rest of ya... no, there was nothing inside, nothing outside to give me any kind of indication who sent it. Either way if the perp doesn't wanna show himself, just know you have my thanks brother!
    No return addy? If it came from WA, my money is on bip.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    I did send one to hays but I don't think that was it. I don't recognize one of the cigars in there. Look at the postage and see where it was stamped. That'll give you an idea where it came from
  • Options
    Uh oh, we have a ghost out there. Could it be a rogue member of the Sniper Hunters?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Que Whoopi Goldberg
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I got hit with a similar attack! About a week ago, different sticks , but no evidence whatsoever of the perpetrator...