Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lakota72 there has been a change in plans

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Hey LT I got some good news and some bad news about that trade we have going. The bad news first, I told you all I had was those small flat rate priority boxes....well I seem to be out of them. Good news is I found a better bigger box which for you means....CLICK CLICK BOOM!

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Hey LT I got some good news and some bad news about that trade we have going. The bad news first, I told you all I had was those small flat rate priority boxes....well I seem to be out of them. Good news is I found a better bigger box which for you means....CLICK CLICK BOOM!

That's ok buddy cause I forgot how to count after six. I think there is more than what you bargained for DC#0311 0240 0000 5004 5982.

While your doing your drive by, I be flyin overhead dropping bombs.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:

That's ok buddy cause I forgot how to count after six. I think there is more than what you bargained for DC#0311 0240 0000 5004 5982.

Ok I see how this works.....you trusted me as much as I trusted you to keep it simple. Promise me you will not send the kids to the mailbox to pick your package up. As for me going public this is to show that dink The Sniper Hunter we men don't hide behind our women we are out in the open in your face!

Enjoy buddy 9101 1288 8230 0792 7634 34
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:

Ok I see how this works.....you trusted me as much as I trusted you to keep it simple. Promise me you will not send the kids to the mailbox to pick your package up. As for me going public this is to show that dink The Sniper Hunter we men don't hide behind our women we are out in the open in your face!
    +1 to that my friend.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Would Hooked on Phonics work for yall? I'm done with it and can now count to eight.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Would Hooked on Phonics work for yall? I'm done with it and can now count to eight.
    Holy Crap! Really? How logn didd it takee? Wuz itt eggspensiv?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    roland_7707:
    Holy Crap! Really? How logn didd it takee? Wuz itt eggspensiv?
    WOW, u can spell Really, but not long.
    Ill get them to you and spring for a good looking tutor as well.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    WOW, u can spell Really, but not long.
    Ill get them to you and spring for a good looking tutor as well.
    LMAO
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    ROFL, classic in the making.
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    I truly believe the Hooked on Phonics would be more beneficial for Mike. We worked out a six stick trade and has become apparent to me that his counting skills are far worse than mine. My wife must be a moonlighting EOD technician because I didn't even see this coming. I am sitting on my bed, posting on the forum like any good BOTL would do and I see her enter the room chuck a box at me an slam the door shut. WA BOOM!!! The bomb went off and I was left attempting to put our bedroom back together. I feel like I just got beat down like a red headed step-child. Wow, is all I can say.

This was a straight up assasination. I don't know if I can ever recover from this. Once I get out of rehab, I will be back to avenge such an action. Why you ask? Because I can.
  • Options
    "Because I can".....I didn't give you permission to use my line! lol I am glad they got there safely. Enjoy them my friend.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    "Because I can".....I didn't give you permission to use my line! lol I am glad they got there safely. Enjoy them my friend.
    I thought you would recognize that quote.
  • Options
    You're going on my Christmas list of people who have been bad.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    But in a good way
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Lakota72:
    But in a good way
    True, but you still need to get a lump of "coal"
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wow.. Nice hit,, Hey whats the stick between the padrino and the cu-avana..is that a dpg blend
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    roland_7707:
    I truly believe the Hooked on Phonics would be more beneficial for Mike. We worked out a six stick trade and has become apparent to me that his counting skills are far worse than mine. My wife must be a moonlighting EOD technician because I didn't even see this coming. I am sitting on my bed, posting on the forum like any good BOTL would do and I see her enter the room chuck a box at me an slam the door shut. WA BOOM!!! The bomb went off and I was left attempting to put our bedroom back together. I feel like I just got beat down like a red headed step-child. Wow, is all I can say.

This was a straight up assasination. I don't know if I can ever recover from this. Once I get out of rehab, I will be back to avenge such an action. Why you ask? Because I can.
    Boy Lt Dan...he got you good! Another week like this and you'll definitely be shopping for a bigger coolidor!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Well LT Dan's end of the trade arrived today and all I can say is brother you got no room talking about who can't count. All I really wanted was the Brickhouse and he sends some butt kicking smokes along to keep them company. One of them Brickhouse and the Nub are going down tonight. looking forward to working my way through the others. Thanks LT

• Options
    The Kid:
    Wow.. Nice hit,, Hey whats the stick between the padrino and the cu-avana..is that a dpg blend
    It is a La Differencia Cubana, it is a pretty decent mild to medium stick. It is one of my go to morning smokes.