Home General Discussion
Options

What should I smoke first?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
1 week left to go on my boat. I've got the 24 house blend sampler and 20 Cuba Libre brutes waiting for me. Both will have been in the humi for 2 weeks by the time I get there. So what should I try first?

Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    cant go wrong with any of them!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    House blend Sun Grown. One of my favorites.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    yup!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:

+1
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    I would go with the Brazilian...always go with the Brazilian...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    +1
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Id have to go with the red or brazilian first.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with the Sungrown or Cuban label
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like sungrown and Brazilian have the votes so far. I'm looking forward to em.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like sungrown and Brazilian have the votes so far. I'm looking forward to em.
    I love the Brazilian. On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the purple is pretty great? The smoke is ultra creamy and it's probably one of the more flavorful connies I've had.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    JudoChinX:
    Rhamlin:
    I love the Brazilian. On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the purple is pretty great? The smoke is ultra creamy and it's probably one of the more flavorful connies I've had.
    I am a fan of the purple as well, great mild stick!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Duder2:
    JudoChinX:
    Rhamlin:
    I am a fan of the purple as well, great mild stick!
    Sweet! We can be purple label buddies. ;)
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    granneja:
    +1
    +2 - Brazilian is great stick. As for the purple label it was a let down but I've only had it in the robusto size. Wouldn't mind giving it another go in the corona size.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    granneja:
    Can you tell that to my wife?
  • Options
    EnphraredEnphrared Posts: 62
    After going through the house sampler I really favored the Corojo blend (grabbed a box). I think I got a bum purple label as it didn't taste that great. Going to have to get another house sampler pack to try it again. Haven't tried the Cuba Libre's yet.