Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BOOSH! Sniped with a... bomb??

So, I'm innocently carrying on about my work when someone brings a small, innocent looking package to my desk. I should have known when I didn't recognize the return address to call the bomb squad before I...

!!BOOSH!!

You would think that a Sniper would use a rifle, NOT a bomb!

FYSA, this piece of generosity came after I reviewed the 601, Green Label by DPG and was not impressed. The BOTLs explained to me that this cigar needs some rest and shouldn't be smoked ROTT. Then, one BOTL turned hostile!

I'm looking forward to lighting up another Green Label on 4 September when I promote. ...very excited! {:-D

Thanks Sniper!

JDE

Comments

• Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    The Sniper - Time sensitive PM in your inbox!!

• Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice hit, you will enjoy those!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    So, I'm innocently carrying on about my work when someone brings a small, innocent looking package to my desk. I should have known when I didn't recognize the return address to call the bomb squad before I...

!!BOOSH!!

FYSA, this piece of generosity came after I reviewed the 601, Green Label by DPG and was not impressed. The BOTLs explained to me that this cigar needs some rest and shouldn't be smoked ROTT. Then, one BOTL turned hostile!

I'm looking forward to lighting up another Green Label on 4 September when I promote. ...very excited! {:-D

Thanks Sniper!

JDE

Man O Man ...what a bunch of yard gars... Tell you what, send those to me and I'll send you some La Perla Conga's and some Puros Indios that Im sure you'll absolutely love...lol Nice Hit!!!But thats coming from a DPG fanatical... If you havent had a San Cristobal yet I think your in for a treat
  • Options
    The Kid:
    JonathanE:

!!BOOSH!!

Thanks Sniper!

JDE

Man O Man ...what a bunch of yard gars... Tell you what, send those to me and I'll send you some La Perla Conga's and some Puros Indios that Im sure you'll absolutely love...lol Nice Hit!!!But thats coming from a DPG fanatical... If you havent had a San Cristobal yet I think your in for a treat
    I tell you what man! I'm turning into a DPG fan myself. I've always rated his stuff high. I'm taking one of the San Cristobals downtown with me today. This will be good!

JDE

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PM replied Jonathan. Glad the sticks made it there in good shape man. After you're reading your post, I thought of something I hadnt before - the sticks I sent you were purchased BEFORE DPG bought out EO. I sure as he11 hope the difference in the smoke you reviewed poorly was due to the aging and NOT because DPG mufed up the 601 Green.

Ive not had one of the "DPG-era" 601 Green's, but if they messed up my beloved sticks - I KEEEEEL HIM! :-)

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sweet hit, grats!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    PM replied Jonathan. Glad the sticks made it there in good shape man. After you're reading your post, I thought of something I hadnt before - the sticks I sent you were purchased BEFORE DPG bought out EO. I sure as he11 hope the difference in the smoke you reviewed poorly was due to the aging and NOT because DPG mufed up the 601 Green.

Ive not had one of the "DPG-era" 601 Green's, but if they messed up my beloved sticks - I KEEEEEL HIM! :-)

Wow, I certainly hope not too! If so, it makes your humi stock all the more valuable.

JDE

• Options
    Humi stock which is rapidly dwindling where the 601 Green's are concerned. Been looking for a decent deal on some more, but now Im gonna have to try one of the DPG-era ones to see if its still a good stick.

See there? There's always an excuse to smoke MORE! :-D

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    I tell you what man! I'm turning into a DPG fan myself. I've always rated his stuff high. I'm taking one of the San Cristobals downtown with me today. This will be good!

JDE

Jonathan, if you are turning into a DPG fan wait until you can age some of his stuff; the Cuban Classic is awesome after 2 years as is the My Father

• Options
    bandyt09:
    JonathanE:

JDE

Jonathan, if you are turning into a DPG fan wait until you can age some of his stuff; the Cuban Classic is awesome after 2 years as is the My Father

TWO YEARS!!?? ...but they're already good now! How am I going to wait two whole years??

JDE

• Options
    JonathanE:
    bandyt09:
    JonathanE:

JDE

TWO YEARS!!?? ...but they're already good now! How am I going to wait two whole years??

JDE

By burying them at the bottom of a humidor and then completely forgettin about them, its the only way... ask me how I know! LOL