Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

To my first bomber...

Have you ever heard the Klingon proverb that states, "Revenge is a dish best served cold"?

They say you never forget your first, and I certainly have not forgotten YOU.

Coordinates will be available tomorrow afternoon.

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Have you ever heard the Klingon proverb that states, "Revenge is a dish best served cold"?

They say you never forget your first, and I certainly have not forgotten YOU.

Coordinates will be available tomorrow afternoon.
    Isn't revenge great?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Oh man! This is the first time Ive seen one BOTL go STAR TREK on another BOTL - friggin AWESOME!!! LOL

• Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    The Sniper:
    Oh man! This is the first time Ive seen one BOTL go STAR TREK on another BOTL - friggin AWESOME!!! LOL

Didn't the klingons get their **** handed to them later on though?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The bird is in the air!

0310 2010 0000 2569 2582
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    y2pascoe:
    The bird is in the air!

0310 2010 0000 2569 2582
    You didn't use a pigeon did you?
  • Options
    Nah...this one's strapped to the belly of a Reaper drone!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    aw crap...in the words of Steve Urkel..."did I do that?" Beware though. Escalation can get ugly. ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    aw crap...in the words of Steve Urkel..."did I do that?" Beware though. Escalation can get ugly. ;)
    Wow a Steve urkle quote...that's friggin awesome.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Ken Light:
    Wow a Steve urkle quote...that's friggin awesome.
    Star Trek and Family Matters....this **** just got real. Ken, do you have home owners insurance?
  • Options
    Nope, but I am moving at the end of next week, so do all the damage to this sh!thole that you want. But then get your ass in witness protection. ;)
  • Options
    Ok, I said you can damage my crappy apartment, but you didn't have to bring my wife into it! I'm minding my business trying to get through a day of work so I can get to a Yankee game and get a text that her hair is completely fried and her eyebrows have been burned off!!!

I'll try to get pics up later (I think I got a handle on it now), but I got hit with a MoW coronoa, MoW Virtue corona, Master Blends 3, a HUGE Kristoff Maduro, some monster 5 Vegas Classic (that's gonna be an awesome 2 hours), a Padilla Dominus (dying to try one of those), and a San Cristobal. 3 I know I love and 4 I'm itching to try, amazing hit!!

Now batten down the hatches...
  • Options
    Sorry about the wife's doo....that's what you call collateral damage!

Enjoy the smokes brother! In the meantime, I'm going to out and pick up some plywood and duct tape!