Home General Discussion

sleepless

It's 545 in the am and I've been up since 0400 for no frickin reason that I can think of. Fu)k it. I might as well go smoke a cigar

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    might as well....
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    No better way to relax! Enjoy it bip.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I smoked untill like 5 30am yesterday. I love it nice temps, its peacefull. Great for the summer. I slept till 12 30 today so I wouldnt do it on a work night.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Definately a peacful part of the day. Very quite and relaxing
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Take what you can get. I logged in and seen the DD and was like " cant wait til morning, got to order NOW".
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Hahahah, that's funny! But if you're up you might as well make the best of it, right?

I have to be careful about smoking too late at night or it keeps me up. I'm odd like that because I can drink coffee at 8 PM and go to bed at 10 but if I smoke a cigar at 7 I'll be up until midnight!

JDE

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    JonathanE:
    Hahahah, that's funny! But if you're up you might as well make the best of it, right?

I have to be careful about smoking too late at night or it keeps me up. I'm odd like that because I can drink coffee at 8 PM and go to bed at 10 but if I smoke a cigar at 7 I'll be up until midnight!

JDE

<--- +1 I'm in that same boat. Coffee has no effect on me in the late hours but a good cigar and I'm flying. Funny how that works. I just have to tell myself " tomorrow, you can wait til tomorrow."
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    It's 545 in the am and I've been up since 0400 for no frickin reason that I can think of. Fu)k it. I might as well go smoke a cigar
    Can't sleep cause you're waiting to see what the retalliation is gonna be from your carpet bombing.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    YEP! Nervous about the vicious on-coming attacks that are looming!!
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    How about one of you send me one cigar and we call it even??
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    How about one of you send me one cigar and we call it even??
    LMAO....NOT!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lakota72:
    bip:
    Can't sleep cause you're waiting to see what the retalliation is gonna be from your carpet bombing.
    +1

Hi, my name is Bip and I can't sleep because I'm going to get owned.

Yep, I have a feeling that USPS will have to hire new people in your area to deal with the packages headed your way. Kind of like seasonal Christmas workers - it will be Bip season.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    RampMonkey:
    JonathanE:

JDE

Glad to know I'm not the only one, Monkey!

JDE

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Lakota72:
    bip:
    +1

Hi, my name is Bip and I can't sleep because I'm going to get owned.

Yep, I have a feeling that USPS will have to hire new people in your area to deal with the packages headed your way. Kind of like seasonal Christmas workers - it will be Bip season.
    Bip season. That's friggen hilarious. I think I shed a tear I was laughing so hard.