Home General Discussion
Options

MOW Perfercto sampler shipped to me yesterday!!

...And I am excited. That is all. !!!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Same here. Got one headed my way.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I now hate you both, and I don't even know you.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Marker:
    I now hate you both, and I don't even know you.
    For more hate, please know that I ordered and will be getting two (2) of these. :)
  • Options
    They are showing as in stock, go grab one! (or 2) :)
  • Options
    Rob1110:

Grats on 1000 posts Rob
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Rob1110:

Grats on 1000 posts Rob
    You noticed that too huh? Right on the button.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on one or two, but that virtue in the mix is what's stopping me.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on one or two, but that virtue in the mix is what's stopping me.

Same here Russ, I am trying to justify the $60.00 price tag for the 5 cigars. Other thing is that I might like the Maduro too much and won't be able to any more.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I really wanted to get this but stopped myself for the simple fact that I won't ever smoke them. I couldn't bring myself to light them up, they're too pretty lol
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Never been a huge fan of perfectos, now that MOW box press sampler on the other hand....thats on my "some day" list.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    I really wanted to get this but stopped myself for the simple fact that I won't ever smoke them. I couldn't bring myself to light them up, they're too pretty lol

Thats why I got 2 boxes. 1 to actually smoke. The other to build some kinda humidified shrine around.

" Processed through Sort Facility, July 23, 2011, 3:49 am, MADISON, WI 53714"
    And holy crap... they will probably get delivered today!!! WAY faster than I expected.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Same here. I ordered 2.
  • Options
    They just came. These are so sexy, I dont even want to open them!!!
  • Options
    annnnnnd... now i need ANOTHER cooler....
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    WILL YOU POST PICS ALREADY!!!!
  • Options
    Girlfriend snatched my camera for her camping trip, i wont have it till tuesday!!!

Ill see if i can snag one somewhere
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    Girlfriend snatched my camera for her camping trip, i wont have it till tuesday!!!

Ill see if i can snag one somewhere
    No no no... That's fine... Post her pics instead... My girlfriend is camping as well at "Country Thunder" with her girlfriends....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ..."camping" is that code for getting drunk and hooking up with complete strangers in cowboy hats?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    ..."camping" is that code for getting drunk and hooking up with complete strangers in cowboy hats?
    Except for the hooking up with strangers part you are correct... I'd at least hope she gets to KNOW them before she hooks up with them!