Home General Discussion

BOTLs on Oahu

ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
I just transfered from Cordova, Alaska to Oahu, Hawaii. I live on the Kaneohe side but work in Honolulu. I haven't seen too many folks from Hawaii on the forums, but would be interested to hear from any BOTLs in the area.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I was in the area, up until July '09. Really nice place man, I loved it.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I used to live in Waikiki in 2002 and worked at that Ghirardeli Chocolate shop down there, I think it may be closed now. Really cool place to live for a while. Got to expensive though. Never smoked cigars back then however. I think my friends still break on the street for money there.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ctschirgi:
    I just transfered from Cordova, Alaska to Oahu, Hawaii. I live on the Kaneohe side but work in Honolulu. I haven't seen too many folks from Hawaii on the forums, but would be interested to hear from any BOTLs in the area.
    Hey whats up brudder...I love Hawaii, been to Maui a couple times and Oahu once. Where you at? How long you gonna be there? Hang loose..
  • ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    I live right outside of the Kaneohe Marine Corps Base and work in the Federal Building in Honolulu. I'll be here for the next four years. I am working on figuring out how to keep cigars in this 75 plus pct humidity.
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Beads.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    +1 on the beads or a dehumidifier in the same room, The dehumidifier might be a nice thing to have for other reasons too, SO when can I come visit? lol, Ill bring all the cigars we can smoke.....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Spent a week there once, spectacular scenery on the north shore.