Home Non Cigar Related

Moving

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
Hey BOTLS, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving tomorrow. I don't have any outstanding trades/passes etc, but just for anyone that has my address it won't be valid so don't use it for any future trades/passes etc.

I am only moving about 1.5 miles away, so if anything ever gets sent to the old address I'll be sure to pay the new owners a *visit*. God help them if they're enjoying a nice smoke on the front porch when I show up....:-)

This whole moving thing has been a roller coaster ride that's going to end up with us in a house that we'll pretty much consider our dream house that we can stay in for the rest of our lives (hopefully of course). I'll probably end up spilling my guts about it once everything is settled, so consider this fair warning lol

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome that you will be getting a house that you consider your dream house man! Congrats!! Moving sucks but hey atleast it's only down the road! lol
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Great to hear it brother. Enjoy the new home and shoot me your addy so I can send you a housewarming present
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas. Man, what a process. It's true when people say moving a short distance is more difficult than moving far away. We made a zillion trips back and forth in the car with the little stuff, but at least we saved some $$ by having the movers just move the large items, and not pay them to pack all our stuff. I work out of the house, and my office is completely full of boxes - not really the orderly atmosphere I need, but at least I'm back online!

And BIP, didn't you just send me a nice little bomb like a week ago???? You've gone completely nuts man!!! Good luck finding my address....bet I can find yours before you find mine!! ;-)
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Done!! and we have to find the present address