Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

DEBECKOM ( Photo Update)

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Thank you for your box. I don't know why you choose to bomb me. But I'm learning to appreciate when someone I don't know does that. There will be pictures to follow later. Just do me a favor and tell your buddy BIP to stop hiding between addresses, lol. Seriously, thanks again....

On another note, enjoy your winnings. Because it's flying out tomorrow, yes, it's not alone.......

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy em all. Thank you for your service to our country!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Nice hit db
    I'm not hiding between addresses. Everybody has it. I'm just not there at the moment
  • Options
    Here's what he hit me with. Dude dig a hole, lol.....

Photobucket
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice hit DB!!!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Is the next person that moves into your place even going to have a roof over their head? You're place is getting destroyed man!
  • Options
    Come on LT, I guess you haven't been reading all the posts lately. My home is like a Fort and the next one will be even tougher.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Uh huh. You're asking for it.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Come on LT, I guess you haven't been reading all the posts lately. My home is like a Fort and the next one will be even tougher.
    We'll have to see just how strong it is! ;)

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Totally missed this, nice work dbeckom!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    nice hit
  • Options
    415:
    nice hit
    Thanks everyone...that was a mere firecracker compared to the one I have in the works!