Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank You

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
DC 03102640000223109825

Man, this DC thing is kinda cool. This guy is deserving according to everyone I've talked to. So don't be upset with me, talk to your fellow BOTL's....

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    yo, check your pm in a min,

Btw, you are crazy
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Uh oh.....somebody is gonna get destroyed!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Post pics. Total destruction is a great thing to see. i'll post some pics of some recent work after I get back to the shop tomorrow ( if the frickin internet here will let me)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I want to see pics. I love seeing the destruction.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Damn RCY really !!!! So RCY sends me a message asking for my address. Says he wants to send me a thankyou gift, nothing serious. I'm like ok send me your address too I've got some sticks you might want to try. He's says you'll get in the mail. Well damnit, I don't consider this "nothing serious". The guy sends me 10 top shelf smokes. RCY you really outdid yourself. You are definitelty welcome and you better be prepared. Your close enough I can send a short range missile over to take you out.

Gurkha Crest, Man O' War Armada, LFD Double Ligero Chisel, Cain, Cuesta Ray Tuscany from Germany, Alec Bradley Tempus, My Father Cedros Deluxe, Avo Heritage, Illisione Epernay, and an El Triunfador Lancero which looks amazingly delicious.

RCY again your welcome and thanks brother.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Damn RCY really !!!! So RCY sends me a message asking for my address. Says he wants to send me a thankyou gift, nothing serious. I'm like ok send me your address too I've got some sticks you might want to try. He's says you'll get in the mail. Well damnit, I don't consider this "nothing serious". The guy sends me 10 top shelf smokes. RCY you really outdid yourself. You are definitelty welcome and you better be prepared. Your close enough I can send a short range missile over to take you out.

Gurkha Crest, Man O' War Armada, LFD Double Ligero Chisel, Cain, Cuesta Ray Tuscany from Germany, Alec Bradley Tempus, My Father Cedros Deluxe, Avo Heritage, Illisione Epernay, and an El Triunfador Lancero which looks amazingly delicious.

You know bout three hours ago I felt this vibration, my windows rattled and the chandelier started swaying,, Guess I now know what that was all about.. Damn Nice Hit RCY
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Damn thats a nice hit, in my short time on this forum one thing I've learned is RCY does not play!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

Sweet deal, that was fast. My friend, you help out Lakota72 and you didn't even know me. I didn't know you, that was the least I could do. Enjoy those cigars, I know I do. The Avo, Illisione Epernay and El Triunfador Lancero are personal favorites. Couldn't just send you anything, enjoy......

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    As always, a man with a plan!!! Great selection of smokes as always Rick!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Damn always hittin heavy!