Home General Discussion
Options

weekend blitz looks good

2»

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I just got my box of 1844 54s in and man they look delicious!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I just got my box of 1844 54s in and man they look delicious!!!
    I orderes a box of the 54's AND the 50 Extra's last night!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the 50 extras yesterday, and while I usually allow some resting time, I had to try one. Very Nice! I'm really not good at descriptions, but I'd put it somewhere medium to full bodied, background flavors of oak, leather, nuts, and something floral. Burn tended to look like it was going to go uneven, then catch up before I had to hit it with the lighter. Smoking time was about 75 minutes, down to the last 1/2 inch when I had to let go or burn fingers, which was just right, because if there'd been more, I'd have had to put it out anyway. I expect in a few weeks that it will be even better.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    Got the 50 extras yesterday, and while I usually allow some resting time, I had to try one. Very Nice! I'm really not good at descriptions, but I'd put it somewhere medium to full bodied, background flavors of oak, leather, nuts, and something floral. Burn tended to look like it was going to go uneven, then catch up before I had to hit it with the lighter. Smoking time was about 75 minutes, down to the last 1/2 inch when I had to let go or burn fingers, which was just right, because if there'd been more, I'd have had to put it out anyway. I expect in a few weeks that it will be even better.
    +1 to all of that. Got my 50 extras and thought it great. Kinda wish I bought more lol.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I'm super excited to hear that people are having good experiences with this stick. Can't wait for mine to get in within the next couple of days! I went with the 60's.