Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Ccom Red Label

Well it's been a while since I've been on here, and even longer since i had a cigar i'm afraid to say, but I had a good one last night. it was a Ccom Red label that i got from the Cank a while back in a contest, and I have to say I was pretty impressed with it. It was a good stick that had a good burn and the flavor it kept with was great. Very smooth for a maduro, and I wouldn't mind getting a box of these and putting some age on them.

Comments

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I tried these out when I first started with cigars, but didn't find them to my liking. I'll bet that now I know what I'm looking for in a cigar, I'd have a different experience.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    I tried these out when I first started with cigars, but didn't find them to my liking. I'll bet that now I know what I'm looking for in a cigar, I'd have a different experience.
    The Red label is a full bodied maduro, chances are if you smoked this when you first started smoking cigars you probably weren't gonna like it. I would come back to it and give it another chance after you've been smoking cigars for awhile. Red is my favorite Ccom blend. I bought a box of them and handed them out at the last SE herf. Great little stick.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to trying this one out in a day or two myself.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I also dig the Red label, need to get more one of these days...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I tried my first one of these last night and it was fantastic. There will definitely be a box in my fridgeador in the very near future