Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My 500 post BOMB

I know most people wait till they hit 1,000, but its taken me almost a year to hit 500 posts so I'm using that.

Instead of a contest, I'm sending out a bomb to the BOTL who first welcomed me to the forum in the newbie welcoming thread. Just wanted to say thanks brother.

DC # 0310 0480 0000 0019 7690

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sweat deal and welcome to the 500 club....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 500. I think Rick hit his 500th post on his 3rd day...lol
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the posts, taken me almost a year to hit 350.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    RCY Cigars:
    Sweat deal and welcome to the 500 club....

zeebra:

roland_7707:
    congrats on the posts, taken me almost a year to hit 350.

Thanks guys I appreciate it, its been a fun year. . . . .
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on 500 mate!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    +1 to that. You should've seen him in Germany. Couldn't do anything without him running back to his computer to check his pm's or to make some new post. It was bad. We had to hold an intervention and everything. As you can see, he declined the help we offered as he is still averaging 100 posts a day. Lol j/k about the 100 posts. But I really think he is addicted.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Oh, and congratulations on 500
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations... Nice idea for a bomb. I will have to search back and see who first welcomed me.. That's interesting.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Congratulations... Nice idea for a bomb. I will have to search back and see who first welcomed me.. That's interesting.
    I don't think there was a welcoming committee back in the Dark Ages of the ccom forum. I know when I joined up there were like 10-15 regular posters...maybe.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on 500 brother!
  • Options
    Should be landing today . . . . .
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on your 500 posts Boyd. Good on you.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Congrats on 500 mate!
    Lakota72:
    Oh, and congratulations on 500
    kaspera79:
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats on 500 brother!
    laker1963:
    Congratulations on your 500 posts Boyd. Good on you.
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. This is an awesome forum and its been a great experience. I smoked for a number or years before joining up, and I wish I did it sooner. I've learned so much about cigars and had a great time doing it. You all are a big reason for that. So, thanks guys.

Man, I can't wait for this thing to land. . . . .
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and nice idea.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it landed today and caused some serious damage to a nice neighborhood..All I can say is THANK YOU BRO. Coming home to this package after 13hrs of work and having to fly out @ 630am in the morning and be away from the family for 11 days put a huge smile on my face. When I saw who it was from I still didnt put 2 and 2 together to realize this was your 500 post bomb. Now I feel bad when I read the post and didnt says congrats..well here it is congrats on # 500 brother and thanks again.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 500, that's a nice strike too
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well it landed today and caused some serious damage to a nice neighborhood..All I can say is THANK YOU BRO. Coming home to this package after 13hrs of work and having to fly out @ 630am in the morning and be away from the family for 11 days put a huge smile on my face. When I saw who it was from I still didnt put 2 and 2 together to realize this was your 500 post bomb. Now I feel bad when I read the post and didnt says congrats..well here it is congrats on # 500 brother and thanks again.

hahaha, glad they made it ok, and I'm glad the timing was good as well. To me thats what the hobby is all about. Taking time out of our busy lives to hit the "reset" button and relax a little.

And Smoke em . . . . thank you for being the BOTL who was the first to welcome me here in the newbie welcoming thread. Enjoy Brother
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats! And great contest too.