Home Cigar 101
Options

Whats wrong with my torch lighter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, didn't see that u already returned the lighter...FYI... Another way u could clean them is getting a q tip and dipping it in rubbing alcohol and dab it on the burner.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I just fixed a lighter today by swapping out the walmart ronson fuel for Xicar fuel and now it works great without the flame being sporadic.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    bigmatt72:
    I just fixed a lighter today by swapping out the walmart ronson fuel for Xicar fuel and now it works great without the flame being sporadic.
    Oddly, the Xikar stuff isn't much more expensive volume wise than the crappy Ronson fuel. It certainly performs TONS better though.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    bigmatt72:
    Oddly, the Xikar stuff isn't much more expensive volume wise than the crappy Ronson fuel. It certainly performs TONS better though.

Exactly I found it for $4.99 for a tube at a cigar shop, while the ronson stuff is 2.99 and the difference is so great.