Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

MoW Puro Authentico

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Man oh man, I know I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said before, but these Man o War Puro Authenticos are the bees knees! What an outstanding smoke. Perfect construction, burn and draw. Every draw I take is rich smoke. Got that spiciness to it yet smooth. If Alex really played a pivotal role in making these available to the public then bless his tender heart! I'm making sure my humi is never devoid of these smokes!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get enough of em!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are great. I have 5 left from my box purchase when they came out, gonna hold on to them for as long as I can but will probably add another box to my next purchase.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That is a smoke I have not forgotten. I truly hope to make a box purchase in the future because it is by far one of the most memorable sticks I've had.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I got a fiver from a DD a bit ago. Tried one with only a little bit of rest on it, and it was still great. I must have a box of these.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    JudoChinX:
    I got a fiver from a DD a bit ago. Tried one with only a little bit of rest on it, and it was still great. I must have a box of these.
    well, if you got a 5'er... you got half a box.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    laker1963:
    JudoChinX:

Haha. True, but it would still be great to have some to put away for a long while for some lovely rest and relaxation.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    y2pascoe:
    Man oh man, I know I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said before, but these Man o War Puro Authenticos are the bees knees! What an outstanding smoke. Perfect construction, burn and draw. Every draw I take is rich smoke. Got that spiciness to it yet smooth. If Alex really played a pivotal role in making these available to the public then bless his tender heart! I'm making sure my humi is never devoid of these smokes!
    +1. That cigar is wonderful! It never ceases to amaze me how such a samll package packs a huge punch yet is so smooth.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    JudoChinX:
    laker1963:
    JudoChinX:

Haha. True, but it would still be great to have some to put away for a long while for some lovely rest and relaxation.
    True, tasty little buggers those...
  • Options
    I'm down to my last :(. Just made a purchase and didn't pick any of those up. Might have to make an emergency order soon! Sooo good!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I love this stick. I am gonna get a box as soon as i can. So much flavor from such a small cigar. I used to not be a fan of the corona size, but this cigar has definitely changed my opinion on corona sized cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Agreed. I love this stick. I am gonna get a box as soon as i can. So much flavor from such a small cigar. I used to not be a fan of the corona size, but this cigar has definitely changed my opinion on corona sized cigars.
    Same here...I've found myself really liking coronas lately. I got mine in a daily deal With 5 PA's and 5 Ave Maria Clermonts for $25, about 2 months ago. I only got one deal...wishin now that I'd have got 3 or 4 more! That Clermont is the best of the Ave Maria line IMO.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is such an amazing stick. I can't wait to get a few boxes of them once I have the storage capacity to do so
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I must have got a bad stick. I have only had one and I was not impressed. I love the size and feel of the cigar, but I just didn't enjoy it.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Tried one, I'm glad I had A large meal first. One fine smoke.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I still need to try these.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    phobicsquirrel:
    I still need to try these.
    Ditto!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    PM to both of you
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    looks like your quote made it into Tim's last email deal ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    y2pascoe:
    looks like your quote made it into Tim's last email deal ;)
    Yeah, I saw that. I actually did a double take when I noticed it the first time. Bees knees! I gotta start using silly anecdotes for other cigars. Hope the use of my quote guarantees me an order.