Home General Discussion
Options

FAM IM SORRY!!

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Ladies and Gents,
I just wanted to say sorry for disappearing from you all. I needed some time to get away from everything and get some personal things straightened out. Today is the first day back into the community where I have access to the online. The location Ive been at has had no technology and if I got to a computer it had VERY LITTLE use. I will be picking up what ever was sent to the office in the morning and I will get everything straightened out. Who ever I owe ANYTHING to please let me know.
Once this is posted I will go and check all the PM's (I know there should be some threats image.
Again Im very sorry.

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just good to know your all-right. Welcome back. And u still owe me that box of Opus.... ;)
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Don't be sorry for taking some time off dude. Hope everything in your personal life works itself out. You know your amongst friends here. Grab yourself a cigar and take some time for yourself.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    e6specialk:
    Don't be sorry for taking some time off dude. Hope everything in your personal life works itself out. You know your amongst friends here. Grab yourself a cigar and take some time for yourself.
    x2, we were worried about all that crap pass,lol
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Isaac, glad to see you back and to know all is well with you. Oh yeah, herf at Todd's place 8/20, hope you can make it.
  • Options
    Ive made a few calls and I should have the package in my hands later tonight. I think there should be two boxes? The (treasured) crap pass and the fuller. Again if I owe you anything please let me know.
    t_evan50 Ill work on that package I owe you.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Hey Isaac, glad to see you back and to know all is well with you. Oh yeah, herf at Todd's place 8/20, hope you can make it.
    Just in time too Isaac as Joe and I were gonna come looking for you this weekend and we would have been packing....................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Just in time too Isaac as Joe and I were gonna come looking for you this weekend and we would have been packing....................
    sorry...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that box of cigars you owe me. Someone had to say it. Glad you are doing ok!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back buddy. You can send the Cohiba Behikes when ever you get a chance, no rush.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back. I hope all is ok.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Isaac, welcome back. PM sent, yes another one,lol. Maybe this one will get a reply....
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    As depressing as this sounds.....just glad ur alive man, glad to see you.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Issac I'm just glad to hear you're ok brother! Welcome back
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey Isaac. Glad to see that you're still alive. Welcome back!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Issac I'm just glad to hear you're ok brother! Welcome back

Yeah! What he said...

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    unrelated PM to you Isaac. glad to see you back, been missing the pics in the pic thread.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    welcome back mate, hope all is well.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    welcome back mate, hope all is well.
    +1
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome home.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, I'm glad you don't have Butt Herpes or Herpe-syphill-gonna-litis....