Home General Discussion
Options

im going to the poorhouse yet

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
dammit tims email , damm, damm, damm, lol

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    What Tims email? I get Kellys but there is a Tims?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Yeah... I was about to reply... Then I deleted it... Then I was about to reply again, and now it's sitting in the "DRAFT" box waiting to be sent...

WHY did I tell my girlfriend the other day that I am going to be smart with my money????
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:
    Yeah... I was about to reply... Then I deleted it... Then I was about to reply again, and now it's sitting in the "DRAFT" box waiting to be sent...

WHY did I tell my girlfriend the other day that I am going to be smart with my money????
    go ahead she knows better, lmao
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:

She knew you were lying lol
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:

go ahead she knows better, lmao
    rofl beat me to it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That deal is insane. I don't want to buy now, but I don't think I can walk away from that one.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive been trying to smoke down the humidor and make room for another order
    this deal isnt helping
    i REALLY want a box of LFD airbender chisels and a box of JdN celebration toros and a 5er of 5 vegas AAA. damn deal is very tempting though
    cos i want the puro authenticos too... .
    damnit

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I can't seem to stay on his email list... can someone PM or email me the deal... thanks!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I can't seem to stay on his email list... can someone PM or email me the deal... thanks!
    I have the same problem!!!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Love em both. Def. had to jump. Honestly this is the level I expected for fathers day.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    True; this deal is just amazing; one or the other would be worth the asking price, but to get them both for the price is just insane. AFter putting in a large order and almost filling my humi, I swore off buying cigars, but this one was just too good to pass up
  • Options
    xmacro:
    True; this deal is just amazing; one or the other would be worth the asking price, but to get them both for the price is just insane. AFter putting in a large order and almost filling my humi, I swore off buying cigars, but this one was just too good to pass up
    well i was going to pick up some more san lotanos but with that thrown it it was a no brainer, im just trying to see if i can get 5 of each, but if not all habano
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ive been trying to smoke down the humidor and make room for another order
    this deal isnt helping
    i REALLY want a box of LFD airbender chisels and a box of JdN celebration toros and a 5er of 5 vegas AAA. damn deal is very tempting though
    cos i want the puro authenticos too... .
    damnit

The boxes can wait, how many more times do you think these will come up at these prices? I had to jump on this. I say do it and start smoking down fresh tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Is anyone willing to pm the deal?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    james40:
    pm sent
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    james40:
    pm sent
    well, now you have two pm's. lol.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Can someone please pm me the deal - thx

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM me also please!
  • Options
    sent x2, lol
  • Options
    just great, now theres a deal out there for the la perla morado boxes, one of my favs. , jeeezzzee + all the new smokes coming out.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    just great, now theres a deal out there for the la perla morado boxes, one of my favs. , jeeezzzee + all the new smokes coming out.
    I just saw that! I love the Morado, but I'm tapped for a couple weeks!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Somehow I have been taken off Tim's email list, and added to Andy's, which is weird, since I have only ever bought from my man Tim... but regardless, the deals seem the same. This most recent one being AMAZING by the way. In my experience with all sticks involved, it is too hard to try to choose between the two options. Might have to get one of each deal lmao.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Would one of the good brothers be so kind to shoot me PM with this deal please. Thanks!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LALALALALLALALALALA Dont want to know, LALALALALALA, I cant hear you,LALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALLALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLAL NO IM NOT TALIBANLALALALALALALALALAL,NOT GONNA BUY ANYMORE LALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Would one of the good brothers be so kind to shoot me PM with this deal please. Thanks!
    sent
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    If the deal is still live, would one of you fine gents PM me the details? Not sure why I've fallen off the email list.
  • Options
    not again!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    not again!
    I haven't checked my email today. Is there another one?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    jj20030:
    not again!
    ohh yea
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    jj20030:
    not again!
    ohh yea
    Ah, that one I can walk away from. It's certainly a good deal though if you like that cigar.