Home General Discussion
Options

Tim the Beard's Deal!!!

Comments

• Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Hey guys! New to the forums, but not to the site.  Even though I'm out of room in my humi, how do I get in on these email only deals?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Tim's deal this week was pretty sweet, now if he'd just take a minute out of his day to respond to my email back we could get this in my humidor!

Alex, I think a reappearance of the original forum blend is in order for your 1000th post!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    madurofan:
    Tim's deal this week was pretty sweet, now if he'd just take a minute out of his day to respond to my email back we could get this in my humidor!

Alex, I think a reappearance of the original forum blend is in order for your 1000th post!
    I got the maduro deal. If you missed out and want some let me know.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    madurofan:

Thanks man but I want the whole damn deal :)
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    madurofan:
    Marker:
    madurofan:

Thanks man but I want the whole damn deal :)
    You want a piece of me? No... I want the whole damn thing.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    madurofan:

+1. I don't think I've been this impatient in a while. Everytime I hear the little *bing* email notification on my iPhone, I perk up and think, "Beard?"
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Grazuh:
    Hey guys! New to the forums, but not to the site.  Even though I'm out of room in my humi, how do I get in on these email only deals?
    Welcome to the board. You have to email The Beard to get on the list I will PM you the current details.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Luckily my wife talked me into bringing the laptop to the beach with us. I got on to check my e-mail and saw Tim's deal. I jumped all over one of each! I'm just glad they weren't sold out.

Thank you, Tim!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:

I'm thinkin this one is going to be just as he said, EPIC!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    beatnic:
    jj20030:
    just curious of the 1st 2 which is your favorite if you had them yet, the habano or maduro
    habano most definitely.

I musthave beeen black balled i didnt get this deal? What was it
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    beatnic:
    jj20030:
    just curious of the 1st 2 which is your favorite if you had them yet, the habano or maduro
    habano most definitely.

I musthave beeen black balled i didnt get this deal? What was it
    PM Sent Oz
  • Options
    Just curious, has everyone who tried to get the deal, recieved a c/b or an order placed?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Just curious, has everyone who tried to get the deal, recieved a c/b or an order placed?
    Not yet!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nothin yet.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Nothin yet.
    Appreciate that guys, Its like Im waiting for a baby or something... I havent heard anything either.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    The Kid:
    My order has actually been placed and shipped already. But that's probably because I've never ordered via e-mail, so my impatient and newb-status self called Tina, who gave word to Tim for me.
  • Options
    MonteWhite:
    The Kid:
    My order has actually been placed and shipped already. But that's probably because I've never ordered via e-mail, so my impatient and newb-status self called Tina, who gave word to Tim for me.
    AHHH a direct line to the caped or should I say bearded crusader...nice....
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just placed my order..couldn't resist on such a great deal.
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    After reading this, I called in and talked to Andy, Who btw is an awesome dude. Anyhow what he told me is that they have plenty in stock and they will get to those of us who sent emails, but due to the overwhelming response it may take a minute. We literally melted Tim's computer..Hope this helps guys!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    hate to rub it in but mine should be here by sat., lol > 8/04/11 , 1:54 AM Status:Processed through Sort Facility (PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116)
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Pacman84:
    After reading this, I called in and talked to Andy, Who btw is an awesome dude. Anyhow what he told me is that they have plenty in stock and they will get to those of us who sent emails, but due to the overwhelming response it may take a minute. We literally melted Tim's computer..Hope this helps guys!!
    yea I figured his email probably died. LoL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    What is always amazing to me is that Tim has even responded to my emails late at night, or really early in the morning. The Beard must never leave CCom.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    What is always amazing to me is that Tim has even responded to my emails late at night, or really early in the morning. The Beard must never leave CCom.
    Tim emailed me at 11:30 last night!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy is pretty awesome! My order is shipping out tomorrow can't wait to smoke the Puro again!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I guess I'm going to have to call in & request timb for my next order. Hearing people rave about a deal and be ignored about just wanting to know what it possibly was feels left out.
  • Options
    Can I get the special forwarded to me? Have been reading a lot of your suggestions for years. Finally signed up.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Can I be put on the email list? Thank you. paintman331@comcast.net
  • Options
    Your killing me here.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I got a reply from him Thursday after e-mailing him in the early afternoon Wednesday. The order was processed and shipped on Thursday. It came today. I couldn't be happier with the service!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Um....saying Tim The Beard is like saying salt is salty...