Home General Discussion
Options

Introducing the "ULTIMATE MANIDOR"

Step 1:Hire up and coming designer Photobucket Step 2: Decorate your cooler Photobucket Step 3: Bedazzle! Photobucket I put a wire self in the bottom and put in the first layer of boxes, after that I'm stuck as to how to make the next self. Any suggestions? Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, very cool! I've never done the cooler thing for storage, but if i do, I can only hope it looks that good! For the shelf, maybe sit the boxes on the bottom, then the wire over the boxes to lift the next layer off of them? or maybe use those long planks to do the same thing. If you set the smaller boxes on bottom, the larger ones could rest on the lip of those no problem.. Just ideas! But it looks like a great start to a cigar stash! Maybe one day I'll have bought enough boxes that I need a cooler... I hope!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nice...

• Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    That's a GREAT idea! When it's coolerdor time I will follow suit and have my kids do the decorating. {:-)

JDE

• Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice cooler. For the shelves you may want to try lowes and get a raised sure rack. They have some that are meant th go under your counter and make another shelf.

maybe something like this? http://www.lowes.com:80/pd_62666-46882-45267PHLLG_4294933153__?productId=3309164&Ntt=under+counter+wire+shelving&pl=1&currentURL=/pl_Kitchen_4294933153__s?Ntt=under+counter+wire+shelving&facetInfo=
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That's a heck of a designer you have there. I bet she charged quite a bit. Hope you got a good deal for it.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    She is expensive, every two weeks she and her mother split my pay checks between them:)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Apparently the key to making a superior coolidor is all in the sunglasses and the jewels! LOL Very cool stuff man, you may wind up being the WaxingMoon of coolidors (do a search of the site to get the reference).

Havent seen any posts from that guy in quite some time, hope he is well???