Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Why this AVATAR !

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Mine is a Donkey up in the air with a overloaded cart...

It Signifies the current state of our country and the politics behind it. The DONKEY or LEADER of the CART is held up in the air, but is also powerless because of it. The Donkey is out of touch with reality (The Ground) therefore uneffective and not productive. The overloaded cart is the bloat of our politicians and the national Debt that we currently carry. How can we move forward when our politicians are useless and the national debt is crippling our country? In my book you are either growing or dying and the sad part is that when the DONKEY is powerless all it can do is starve and die off, but unfortunately when you sever the heads of state we are not left with a promising road map of prosperity, we are only left with crippling debt and a crippling fear that only unmotivated masses can create...

Or it's just a Donkey lifted up hysterically on an overloaded cart.... Or IS IT???
    Nice
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Self-explanatory.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Mine's from Fallout 3 probably the best of all of the series yet, need to play the PS2 Brotherhood of Steel first though, New Vegas was nice but still just love Fallout 3
    Brotherhood of Steel isnt worth it bro lol. I love the Fallout Series but that was the worst one.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    And my avatar is Eastwood. One bad ass mofo smokin a 'gar. Just a fan and what not.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To quote Ringo Starr, when he was asked why he looked so sad all the time, "It's just me face".
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Mine? Because you should never forget.............
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I chose me in the kings hat with my feet up and a cigar because it was the day I got employee of the month and I wanted to have a good time with it. It pissed my coworker off because she said I wasn't taking it seriously and EOM is a serious thing! F her!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I built mine.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Because, matter of fact, I am the most interesting man in the world.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you may be. But at your tender age, I have trouble believing that's a pic of you. Is that white hair or are you just very blond?

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Krieg:
    LOL Krieg. My beard is almost white, and my hairline is receding. At some point I will buy that After-6 jacket and show up at a party holding a Dos Equis. LOL.
  • Options
    If you look close, that avatar of Krieg's almost looks like Vincent Price in earlier times.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I like that ***.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Mine is a Donkey up in the air with a overloaded cart...

It Signifies the current state of our country and the politics behind it. The DONKEY or LEADER of the CART is held up in the air, but is also powerless because of it. The Donkey is out of touch with reality (The Ground) therefore uneffective and not productive. The overloaded cart is the bloat of our politicians and the national Debt that we currently carry. How can we move forward when our politicians are useless and the national debt is crippling our country? In my book you are either growing or dying and the sad part is that when the DONKEY is powerless all it can do is starve and die off, but unfortunately when you sever the heads of state we are not left with a promising road map of prosperity, we are only left with crippling debt and a crippling fear that only unmotivated masses can create...

Or it's just a Donkey lifted up hysterically on an overloaded cart.... Or IS IT???
    jackasss..lol
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Well, you may be. But at your tender age, I have trouble believing that's a pic of you. Is that white hair or are you just very blond?

That's ok, people tell me I have an old soul...lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    jlmarta:

That's ok, people tell me I have an old soul...lol

That's cool. I don't doubt it. But, you sneaky devil, you, you still haven't said whether that avatar is or isn't a photo of you. You sure you're not a lawyer? LOL

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Mine is STS-1 First space shuttle launch and I was there. April 12 1981.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    kaspera79:
    That must have been awesome.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I..... was not born yet
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    I..... was not born yet
    Hell Lassie, Looks like your jack ass had the idea long before NASA. Look at the picture. He's halfway there. LOL
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My name says it all.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Bit of a guitar junkie. The strat with maple neck and sunburst finish is a classic in my book. Really I'm more of a tele man...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    I..... was not born yet
    Neither was I.....lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Bobby Orr, greatest hockey player ever scoring the overtime, Stanley Cup winning goal for the Boston Bruins in 1970.

bobbyorr

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Bobby Orr, greatest hockey player ever scoring the overtime, Stanley Cup winning goal for the Boston Bruins in 1970.

bobbyorr

Is he PLANKING???
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    mine is a picture of me holding my wife's very pregnant belly 3 days before she gave birth to our daughter, it's my default picture for everything, because I love how she glowed when she was pregnant.... sappy, huh?
  • Options
    bigharpoon:

bobbyorr

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    mine is a picture of me holding my wife's very pregnant belly 3 days before she gave birth to our daughter, it's my default picture for everything, because I love how she glowed when she was pregnant.... sappy, huh?
    So much sap you could make some syrup....lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    In my head... if I say nice things about her every now and again... it makes it ok that I spend 4X my actual cigar budget every month on cigars. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    In my head... if I say nice things about her every now and again... it makes it ok that I spend 4X my actual cigar budget every month on cigars. lol
    You gotta do what you gotta do to justify it! haha