Home General Discussion
Options

Trouble uploading an avatar

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
I pretty much live on my iPhone 3G. And I just can't get it to work. I got avatar enabled but the button to upload or browse doesn't do anything. Underneath it it says remote avatar disabled. Just wondering if I can't do it on my iPhone ? Anybody else have this problem and knows how to fix it I'd sure appreciate a hint. Its Starting to get aggravating.

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Never tried to upload an avatar via iphone before...but granted I haven't changed my avatar since the dinosaurs. Might need a version of safari? Edit: I meant, new version of safari...but oh well

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Got safari but thanks anyway Krieg.
  • Options
    This bites. Got me a cool pic fir an avatar but I can't get it to work even on the iPod. How do you send an admin a message?
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Rhamlin:
    This bites. Got me a cool pic fir an avatar but I can't get it to work even on the iPod. How do you send an admin a message?
    Uploading your avatar pic from an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch will not work. The upload button is greyed out. Use a computer and you should be fine.
  • Options
    Thanks judo , I'll have to see if I can remember how to turn it on. After I get my service back storm came thru this morning now I got no cable or computer service.
  • Options
    That did the trick, I'm just a computer idiot do good just to be able to turn it on. Had to get my daughter to help me.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright Rhamalam!!!!WTG
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    awesome avatar
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Glad I could help somewhat. Love the avatar! Definitely worth the trouble you had to go through.
  • Options
    Lol yeah I saw that and thought that's the one for me?thanks again for everyones help trying to figure out my problem.