Home General Discussion
Options

weekend blitz

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
its going to get the rest of you that were wishing you would have, lol,lol,lol,lol,

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Huh?

• Options
    pccpcc Posts: 12
    I was stressed about this week's weekend blitz and after seeing the deal I can say my wallet safe............ until Kelly sends out her email.
  • Options
    I have been looking for a cheap yard/give a away/golf gar-has anyone had this cigar? The price is very tempting, but I don't want a Franks **** way.
  • Options
    TheDuckofDeath:
    I have been looking for a cheap yard/give a away/golf gar-has anyone had this cigar? The price is very tempting, but I don't want a Franks **** way.
    well ill be dipped in dogshit, i just went back, earlier the picture was the 1844's, dont know if anyone else caught it but apparently ccom did and changed it, disreguard first post, lmao, good rebound ccom,lol
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    TheDuckofDeath:
    I had half a box of these and smoked every last one of them unfortunately. I'm not a fan. Very very bland and had consistent burn issues even after resting for 14 months. It's one of the few cigars I've regretted buying.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    jj20030:
    TheDuckofDeath:
    well ill be dipped in dogshit, i just went back, earlier the picture was the 1844's, dont know if anyone else caught it but apparently ccom did and changed it, disreguard first post, lmao, good rebound ccom,lol
    uh JJ??? You sure you didn't do a Rip Van winkle and am thinking of last weeks?
  • Options
    bip:
    jj20030:
    TheDuckofDeath:
    uh JJ??? You sure you didn't do a Rip Van winkle and am thinking of last weeks?
    nope and i was almost biting cause i was like last week was 18 for 39.00 and was thinking wow, 25 for 44.00,lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I did the same thing JJ, had to do a double take. Just recall seeing the last weekend blitz and now...more sticks for just a few more bucks. I have a feeling the wallet is safe...until I catch wind of what Kelly is cooking up.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    I did the same thing JJ, had to do a double take. Just recall seeing the last weekend blitz and now...more sticks for just a few more bucks. I have a feeling the wallet is safe...until I catch wind of what Kelly is cooking up.
    yea , glad someone else caught it,lol, but have you went back to see the real deal? lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sorry for the late reply JJ, and yes I took at the real deal once it was corrected and I found my wallet screaming and running down the street. LOL.