Home General Discussion
Options

Tim's E-Mail List

How does one get on tims mailing list? Could someone please forward me the E-Mail of last offer? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    just shoot him an email and he will add you. Tblythe@cigar.com
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I used the live chat on ccom and had them add me to his and Matt's today.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got added and then forgotten, then added then forgotten, then I gave up lol Kelly never forgets me though
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I got added and then forgotten, then added then forgotten, then I gave up lol Kelly never forgets me though
    HEY! Nice to have you on the forums! Always nice to see new people on here! Make sure you hit up the newbie thread! And tell us about yourself!!!
  • Options
    I also requested to be added to Kellys list and she has responded quikly (Thanks Kelly) but I have tried a couple of times to get on Tims unsuccessfully. Must be very busy. I will try some of the other ways you all have provided. Thank you for the assistance.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    HEY! Nice to have you on the forums! Always nice to see new people on here! Make sure you hit up the newbie thread! And tell us about yourself!!!
    Will do old man! Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems like a fun place to be!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really never ask, i emailed him and ask to put a deal together and bought it, did this several times then just started getting the email deals
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    There is also a sacrifice involved.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    There is also a sacrifice involved.
    lol,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtpWgrhS78&feature=related