Home General Discussion
Options

MOW Perfecto Sampler

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
    Someone has already bragged about getting two of the bad boys already
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    I have a feeling once I see my paycheck tomorrow I will just say screw it and drop the money on them lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had my first MoW perfecto last week and have to say the cigar blew my ass away. Not that it was powerful or anything, but the cigar was FANTASTIC. Even burn, great flavor ..etc. I have found myself in the perfecto fan club. Big cigar too, lasted about 2hrs.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I sent one to BIP a couple days ago. I damn neer kept it for myself when I looked at that MOW maduro, damn that was a nice set of sticks!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Does look good! Been holding back on buying it at the moment! Must resist.... lol .

Just keeping my $ for the new smokes coming out, so these have to be put on hold.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:

That would be me. I opened one of the boxes just to take a peek. They are all resting comfortably. I play soothing Mozart sometimes to relax them even more. Or... spice it up with some Jazz. When I finally do light them up, I'll put on some crunchy Industrial so they know they are about to burn in wonderful flavor.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Does look good! Been holding back on buying it at the moment! Must resist.... lol .

Just keeping my $ for the new smokes coming out, so these have to be put on hold.
    Ditto :(
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I keep flip flopping on whether or not to buy them, but the price, and especially the virtue in there keep me on the fence. It is a really pretty set. Would look fantastic in a cabinet. I'd definitely have to get at least 2.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Double post
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Just got mine in with my last order, and they look great! The virtue is probably going to be the first to burn. The others will probably rest a while..
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    They look awesome and are very tempting but $10 a piece for cigars that I smoke all the time (except the maduro), for much less money, is hard to justify.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bigharpoon:
    They look awesome and are very tempting but $10 a piece for cigars that I smoke all the time (except the maduro), for much less money, is hard to justify.
    +1 to that. The only one in there that has me wanting is the Maduro. Would LOVE to test drive that puppy.