Home General Discussion
Options

Some days are better than others.

MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
Wife is out of town Monday and Tuesday. Those two days I will get my two orders from Ccom and probably the PIF from dbeckom and the LaPerla sampler from The Sniper. No strange looks from the wife when I get them!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your PIF package should be there today!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Your PIF package should be there today!
    WHAT! Make it wait till Monday!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Marker:
    strange looks from the wife when I get them!
    I think all the married members go through this... I know I did... yes, DID, as in no longer... just explain to her what a bomb is... and when something arrives act all surprised... "HOLY CRAP! ROBBYRAS BOMBED ME!"

see what I'm sayin? no matter what shows up in the mail, it's a bomb or winnings from the Movie Thread or a trade... and if she happens to see that it's from Ccom and not a member... "oh, that is the stuff that i split with Robbyras... we got a sweeeeet deal and decided to split it to save $"

it's not lying... it's really not...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lo that's not such a bad idea Robbyras. At least until the credit card bill shows up.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Michelob!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    When my stuff arrives now and is sitting on the table when I arrive home I just totally ignore it like it's not there. If she mentions cigars arriving I just casually reply "yeah" like it's no big deal and soon as she is out of the room bust it open flip them in the humi and throw the box into the garage and act as if nothing happened. Denial is working for me right now.
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    When my stuff arrives now and is sitting on the table when I arrive home I just totally ignore it like it's not there. If she mentions cigars arriving I just casually reply "yeah" like it's no big deal and soon as she is out of the room bust it open flip them in the humi and throw the box into the garage and act as if nothing happened. Denial is working for me right now.
    It's not just a river in Egypt. This is actually close to what I do. Just let it sit on the counter. Don't act like you need to open it now. Talk to the wife etc and do normal stuff. When you get 5 minutes clean out the box and destroy the evidence.