Home General Discussion
Options

Kelly Deal withdrawals.............

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
Am I the only one having them?
I'm sittin on the curb shaking man!...............
Is she on vacation or something!?
help!!

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    You didn't get one last Friday?
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    You didn't get one last Friday?
    yeah - and I purchased sticks - just seems like 2 weeks ago - that's how sick I am........

• Options
    A few minutes ago I received her last deal in the mail. That'll keep me going for a little while. I'm passing on Tim/Andy's deal from the other day just because I don't have enough space, so I actually like that I haven't seen a Kelly deal this week. I don't need that temptation!
  • Options
    for the last 2 days, everytime i get an email alert on my phone, I rush to check it just hoping its kelly! Her deals are usually pretty legit!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    she's been sending emails every week for awhile now, probably send one out tomorrow

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I was just looking for the Kelly Deal e mail. I am devastated there has not been one this week. She absolutely mopped the floor with me last week to the point that when I got Tim's deal I replied " Are you kidding me, Kelly is taking my money faster than I can make it! LOL She is on a roll with killer deals". The Beard himself was upstaged by the supple and talented newcomer. Oh, geez, I hope the Beard didn't do anything regretful!!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    fla-gypsy:
    I was just looking for the Kelly Deal e mail. I am devastated there has not been one this week. She absolutely mopped the floor with me last week to the point that when I got Tim's deal I replied " Are you kidding me, Kelly is taking my money faster than I can make it! LOL She is on a roll with killer deals". The Beard himself was upstaged by the supple and talented newcomer. Oh, geez, I hope the Beard didn't do anything regretful!!
    I swear this guy is Joe Namath. Be weary Kelly. He just wants to kiss you right now...
  • Options
    Marker:
    fla-gypsy:
    I swear this guy is Joe Namath. Be weary Kelly. He just wants to kiss you right now...
    Ah, but where??? I did ask her if she was married in my reply to her. LOL
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one get on these email lists?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    she's been sending emails every week for awhile now, probably send one out tomorrow
    She's on vacation til Monday, so no deal this week :(

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall betta cut my girl some slack. she gotta have some time off....she will be back and the deals will be just as good as they have been.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just means I get to work that many more hours so I can have her liberate the $$ from me.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    The Beard himself was upstaged by the supple and talented newcomer. Oh, geez, I hope the Beard didn't do anything regretful!!

His last e-mail deal really turned up the heat. If Kelly can top this one, I'd be thoroughly impressed.
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    sorry guys! My sister got married this weekend so I was out since Wednesday but it is all over (finally lol) and I am back! So get ready for some more deals! :)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    sorry guys! My sister got married this weekend so I was out since Wednesday but it is all over (finally lol) and I am back! So get ready for some more deals! :)

Tim has upped the ante. Your play, Maddam!

And congrats to your sister!
  • Options
    kellyg:
    Glad you said your sisters wedding. Fla-gypsy would have committed Joe Namath hari kari.
  • Options
    Marker:
    kellyg:
    Glad you said your sisters wedding. Fla-gypsy would have committed Joe Namath hari kari.
    LOL
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    kellyg:
    LOL too funny
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    you know what excuses are like....
    ha ha
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    kellyg:
    you know what excuses are like....
    ha ha
    Yup, excuses are like a$$ holes...everyone has them, and they stink!
  • Options
    Finally she's back. You can tell she is a little rusty though
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    IDK she almost got me...If it wasnt for my fntsy fb fee I would of bit, wouldnt of been able to get too many though..
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    +1
    (Maybe still a bit wounded from the wedding is my guess..........)

• Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    just sent a crazy crazy deal. one time offer!!! get them while you can!!!
  • Options
    kellyg:
    I will notify the EMT response unit to head to flagypsys house.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    kellyg:
    I will notify the EMT response unit to head to flagypsys house.
    Fellers, the young lady is making up for missing last week!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Can someone PM me the deal please.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Can someone PM me the deal please.
    sending Pm
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    wow, this deal is crazy! wish i had the room i would be all over this deal as well!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had the money. Thank you anyways Kelly I'll get you next time.