I have no doubt we will someday see The Beard on this site Link

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    He is the Admin!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Except for the Che pic, I'd say the Beards have it
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    My aspirations of some day being considered among these men is the reason I wear the beard that I do.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Funny thing is, if you took all the awesomeness of those beards combined and extracted it, it would pale in comparison to even a single strand from the beard...we have not yet discovered a viable means to calculate the awesomeness of even one of The Beards strands nevermind the full beard...
    The cure to mens balding lies within the beard...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For years I've heard about how great Bruce Lee was...if he were alive today to meet The Beard, he'd cower down and quiver like a puppy at the sight of The Beard's awesomeness!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Hah! Good stuff
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If he squints , the beard can see dead people.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    If he squints , the beard can see dead people.
    Hmmm, I always thought it was the opposite, when dead people squint they can see The Beard...
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Being a man of the beard is the only way to be, I've had a beard ever since I could grow a full one. My wife (girlfriend at the time) saw me only once with a very short beard after an incident with some clippers and she said to me, "please don't ever do that again, grow your beard back". I knew right then I had to marry her.
  • So could the beard replace chuck norris in jokes?

The Beard's tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries.
    Behind the beard, there is not a chin, just another fist.