Home Non Cigar Related
Options

We lost some of our best..

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I about cried when I heard about this right after I woke up today. It breaks my heart to hear we lost more good warriors! Everyday it hurts to hear that we've lost more but to hear about this many at one time is terrible. Thoughts and prayers to their families. Rest in peace brothers and thank you for giving your all for this country!! Your sacrifices will never be forgotten!!
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Prayers to their families and much appreciation to all for their sacrifices. Semper Fi!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Saw this on the news this morning when I got home from work. Absolutely tragic. My heart goes out to the families of the fallen brothers and sisters.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Farewell to the brave
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    I about cried when I heard about this right after I woke up today. It breaks my heart to hear we lost more good warriors! Everyday it hurts to hear that we've lost more but to hear about this many at one time is terrible. Thoughts and prayers to their families. Rest in peace brothers and thank you for giving your all for this country!! Your sacrifices will never be forgotten!!
    +1 Thank you for your sacrifice.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I was sorry to hear it this morning, prayers for the fallen.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Yes we did lose our very best
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_j5jkNcag&feature=fvsr

My heart goes out to all the families who have lost their loved ones..I hope they will be together again one day. Godspeed to all still serving.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our prayers to their loved ones and deep gratitude for their sacrifice from a grateful nation.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another sad day for sure. God bless their families.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    Our prayers to their loved ones and deep gratitude for their sacrifice from a grateful nation.
    Hey Yankee, Your words capture my feelings exactly.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    This puts your day/life into perspective... My cigar will taste that much better knowing that much greater men gave the ultimate sacrifice... Long ashes in Heaven brothers........
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Very sad indeed, even worse that they got killed in a tin can. The thing is, how much is enough? I mean at least in the Vietnam war, citizens rose up against the military. We can give our prayers all we want but until the useless wars are stopped and we allow it to continue we are all to blame.
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    RIP If anyone is interesting in helping the families “Special operations Warrior Foundation” is a charity that takes care of the family and children of spec ops guys that are killed in action. They provide scholarships, education, support, counseling, and other services. www.specialops.org
  • Options
    ltherron:
    RIP If anyone is interesting in helping the families “Special operations Warrior Foundation” is a charity that takes care of the family and children of spec ops guys that are killed in action. They provide scholarships, education, support, counseling, and other services. www.specialops.org
    Thanks for posting...What unit are you in/bird do you fly? Or maybe I should say wing/squadron?