Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Gran Consul

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
love these but not much into the bigger ring smokes, anyone else can reccommend a different vitola in these with the same flavors? are they all like this? whoops maybe wrong forum

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same exact thing.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    I just smoked these recently myself. I've also smoked the robusto, but that was some time ago and don't remember much from then. But I didn't notice a clear difference. I'm not too much into the larger ring gauges either, but as long as I enjoy the flavors I don't mind.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the corona is good. and if you can find the lancero i hear they are great. i have one i wanna try soon.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I really want to try some JdN cigars. I have heard they are great but have yet to purchase some. I was close to getting a JDN antano 1970 sampler and I should have purchased it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    anything JdN is good. you just cant go wrong IMHO
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I really want to try some JdN cigars. I have heard they are great but have yet to purchase some. I was close to getting a JDN antano 1970 sampler and I should have purchased it.
    Hey Jamie! I will toss in a JDN Anta

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Love the lancero, but they consistently have draw problems, to the point where JD has said that it's the onse size they have never been able to get a good draw from. The corona rules, like Kuzi said.