Home General Discussion

So Alex the suspense is killing us.....

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Btw...one more thing, hate to see that wrapper go.

"Long ashes my friends."

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Makes me wonder if I should give one of the two I have a shot now, or let both rest for a long while... a cigar fan should never have to outlive a blend!
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Should be in late this week. I will need to count them and come up with a deal of sorts. i will post next week.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Alex Svenson:
    Should be in late this week. I will need to count them and come up with a deal of sorts. i will post next week.
    sounds good. am ready to buy this deal your going to give us cant wait
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Alex, just to clarify does this mean no more Armada Toro Grande this year or no more Armada Toro Grande and Armada Corona? I figured you meant both but just wanted to double check. I have plenty of the Toro but only a few of the Corona.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Alex Svenson:
    FANTASTIC! Can I go ahead and place a pre-order. LOL
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    Phew. The lovely wife is going to raise an eyebrow at yet another order, but she'll live. :)
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    Phew. The lovely wife is going to raise an eyebrow at yet another order, but she'll live. :)
    "as long as I'm payin the bills... I'm paying the cost to be the boss" ~B.B. King
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    "I need to COUNT" them...
    Alex: Dammit Tim! AJ keeps shorting us on all these good cigars! We were supposed to get 1000 but I only count 900

Tim: What's in the backpack Alex?..............................
    I wonder if he'll put ten of em in the cool little MoW PA boxes. that would be pretty sweet.
    Yo... Alex! Is it almost ready? It really is killing me. Lol

I'm holding off on getting SL Ovals so I can get the Armada corona deal... not sure how much longer I can be strong...

I already made room in my humi for em, I hope its soon, I haven't looked forward to a purchase this much in a while!
  • Bump...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I now check the site everyday multiple times a day hoping to be one of the first lucky shmucks that hits that killer deal early on. It is a dream of mine
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this going to be a separate site or part of the ccom site. I never could get the video to play so I'm in the dark.
    It's a separate site. I don't have the address on me at the moment, but I'll PM you the addy if someone doesn't beat me to it.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanks brother. I'd appreciate that.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    It'll be Cigar Sprint Sale once it goes live. (Got that from the video when it was still up).
  • I'm hoping it is taking Tim and Alex a long time to count the "special shipment" because there are so many of them there :)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    It says to check back in five minutes. I keep checking and it keeps telling me the same thing. I can't wait!!! lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Lakota72:
    It says to check back in five minutes. I keep checking and it keeps telling me the same thing. I can't wait!!! lol
    A little bearded birdy told me it looks like October 1 for the start date.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Whew.....better pick up the rate in which I turn tobacco into ashes to clear room in the humi!
  • ShotgunJohn:
    Lakota72:
    A little bearded birdy told me it looks like October 1 for the start date.

a few weeks of quiet before the storm
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Damm it, this has been the longest five minutes of my life.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    1 October, that's a little bit longer than 5 minutes.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Lakota72:
    Remember the old joke, "how do you keep a moron busy?" ;)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    It's pure excitement
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I just got back from Nicaragua and these babies should finally be in stock. If they are when I get to the office tomorrow, I will post a thread so keep an eye out. We may only have a limited number.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Sweet. Email incoming Tim.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    HA! I'm off tomorrow... I'll be online all day, in my underwear, waiting....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lasabar:
    HA! I'm off tomorrow... I'll be online all day, in my underwear, waiting....
    Not a picture I need. Thanks...