Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Okay so I'm hoping some of you like movies.. So this works like the fun and games pass so same rules apply. 1 answer per 24 hours, must be on the good trader list and the winner is to be sent at least 4 cigars. More if the sender would like too. Nothing has to be super premium but it's always a pleasant surprise. So I'll start the thing rolling...

So this is one of my all time favorite movies, it won an Antennae II Award and it had 2 male animals that posed as male and female...

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so are you all uninterested or need something more....?
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I think we're gonna need some more!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm interested...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Anytime a squirrel points a weapon at me i'm listning!!!
    Okay so... It's an adventure film...
    Star Wars?
    star was was more sci fi though.. Okay it came out in the 80's... Come on peeps,
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    The Dark Crystal
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    deleted..what a stupid answer
    lol, what was it?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, what was it?
    Oh I was thinking of an adventure movie from the 80's, forgot about the animal hint, and typed in Goonies.
    lol, well chunk was sort of an animal...
  • I'm in. Need some more info though
    man I need some more participation you all... anyhoo, another hint... it had a barbarian theme and wasn't rated R.
    oh...oh...I think I know. Beast Master?
  • I know a lot about movies, but this one has stumped me.
    Luko, send me your info. Yes it is the beastmaster.
    Leave it to the squirrel to list a moving starring ferrets among his favorites.

I'll send PM and come up with my own movie trivia. By the way, go visit Fun and Games...you need to wrap up your answer to mine and PM me your info!
    haha, yeah though I wasn't thinking about that at the time. Just wanted a movie that was a little off the radar...
    Luko:
    Leave it to the squirrel to list a moving starring ferrets among his favorites.

I'll send PM and come up with my own movie trivia. By the way, go visit Fun and Games...you need to wrap up your answer to mine and PM me your info!
    ah, yeah I just shot off an answer, actresses name is now up, just thought of the show when I put it up the first time.
    Ok, my turn for movie trivia.

I killed John Cusack (I need the name of the movie and of the killer).
  • I'm going to go with Identity and the character is Rhodes played by Ray Liotta
    Hint: It was set in New Mexico.
  • I actually had to look this one up. I can't believe that I've never seen it. Anyway, I'll let someone else take it.
    So either no one's interested, or y'all are super intrigued and just need another hint? The movie is a dramatization of real events...depicts one of the most important historical events of the past 100 years.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    I would guess fat man and the little boy but I thought he was killed by exposure to radiation in that movie not by a specific person so I will use that as my guess everything else seems to fit.
    Yep, Fat Man and Little Boy. Radiation is a killer...so you got that right. Nicely done.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    But the best thing in that movie was Nurse Laura Dern saying (I think to Cusack), "'Naked.' Isn't that beautiful word?"
    Luko:
    Yep, Fat Man and Little Boy. Radiation is a killer...so you got that right. Nicely done.
    Nice, I wanted to say something but kept the mouth shut.. good movie btw..
    i agree, very good movie. cusack, newman, nuclear war...what's not to love?