Home Non Cigar Related

Man buys a $300k house for less than $20

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    If somebody did that in my neighborhood, I would walk straight to his house with a 6 pack and a cigar, and say "teach me your ways, great hobo" lol
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Wow.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    The neighbors are pissed, but they don't really know what they are pissed about..

If their only argument is "Buy the house like everyone else!" Then it's basically just jealousy...

Enjoy your Mortgage's while he squats...

If I was him why wouldn't he buy a Generator???
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lasabar:
    The neighbors are pissed, but they don't really know what they are pissed about..

If their only argument is "Buy the house like everyone else!" Then it's basically just jealousy...

Enjoy your Mortgage's while he squats...

If I was him why wouldn't he buy a Generator???
    He spent his only $16 on that piece of paper. Saving up the rest for his first property tax statement.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Meh I see the neighbors point. You buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood to avoid having to deal with the issues seen in poverty stricken areas, then some jackass with an aluminum folding chair brings the poverty to you. I'd be pissed.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good for him, if he spent the time and found the loophole and there's nothing illegal...hell, I'd congratulate the guy.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    If somebody did that in my neighborhood, I would walk straight to his house with a 6 pack and a cigar, and say "teach me your ways, great hobo" lol
    hahahahaha!!!!! exactly...............he must have learned it on one of those "no money down" seminar/TV shows.........

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    All the neighbors can be pissed, but give them the opportunity to own a home for the cost of processing fees and they'd be all over it! Shoot, I might keep an eye out in my neighborhood!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Yea, he kinda just laid claim to it. Like laying claim to land back in the 1800's