Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Just got *** on

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
So I was just sitting here on my deck when I felt something hit my arm. Turns out a bird **** on me. God dammit.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    They say thats supposed to bring good luck. At least it wasnt in your hair..
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel too bad. I've been at yard parties where that happened.... even had one crap in my drink once. I think the worst time, though, was up in Washington State when my wife and I were waiting for a ferry to arrI've. I walked down to the entrance to the loading ramp to watch for the ferry and a large seagull sitting on top of a light pole decided he objected to my presence and hit me square on top of my head with extra residue running down my sunglasses. Not a pleasant time.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Shoot, talk about a crappy experience!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    IS... YOUR BEER... OKAY?????
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    IS... YOUR BEER... OKAY?????
    yeah, everything was fine, glad he didn't hit my cigar...just my arm!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Man that was hilarious! I got to see this live! haha That bird pwned you!
  • Options
    djbeenie:
    Man that was hilarious! I got to see this live! haha That bird pwned you!
    why is it when something embarrassing as HELL happens to me, you're always around?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Welcome to life. We all get **** on. You just got the literal version. Which is much better than the version where life in general ****s on you.

Marker.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    The funniest thing I seen was when we were in South America somewhere when a buddy of mine got bombed by a parrot!! I swear it was like a pterodactyl emptied its bowels down his back! I had to get some pics of that and laugh every time I see them. It always brings back a smile when we're having a beer and I say "Remember that time we were in South America and that bird **** all over you!"
  • Options
    Marker:
    Welcome to life. We all get **** on. You just got the literal version. Which is much better than the version where life in general ****s on you.

Marker.
    True

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jr_p951:
    The funniest thing I seen was when we were in South America somewhere when a buddy of mine got bombed by a parrot!! I swear it was like a pterodactyl emptied its bowels down his back! I had to get some pics of that and laugh every time I see them. It always brings back a smile when we're having a beer and I say "Remember that time we were in South America and that bird **** all over you!"
    I'm sure he loves it when u bring that up, lol

"Long ashes my friends."