Home General Discussion
Options

Forclosure Fixed!!!

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
So my life is pretty much stuff they make movies about. Two yrs ago started Divorce that took a yr and a half. a in the middle of the divorce my home that I bought ten yrs before caught on fire and was almost completely distroyed. I didn't touch it for a yr because I wanted it to have no value so the b^%$$ who was sueing me for my house wouldn't have any value. BTW married two yrs seperated for two waiting divorce. She had no way of gitting it anyway. After divorce started to work on the house a three family what was unlivable and not producing income. Payments lagged and I fell behind. The morgage Co. was holding my insurance money and doling it out slow. I was almost finished with the house in April and the morgage co. owed me a bunch of green as well as code upgrade money due to me by the insurance co. tens of thousands and no one whould give me a dam dime owed. So in April my house was forclosed and the morgage co. kept money they owed me and everyone gave me the finger. I lawyered up within days and My lawyer started to contact the law firm in charge of the forcloser and morgage co. and as I had experiance trying to stop the forclosure and make againgments to no avail. Last week after 4 months we finally got and answer. The morgage co. (one of the blood suckers that took stim money) said that my house was forclosed in error and that the property was now mine again. We are now asking for damages incurred. But holy crap if I didn't lawyer up like most Americans out there struggling cannot then it would have been gone. Thank you man in the sky...finally I won one.

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Guess lawyers do have a purpose after all ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Lighting up and smoking them?
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Did they get to keep all the money? Did they satisfy the mortgage. Do tell more on this one.
  • Options
    Lawyers are working out the details. After the letter from mortgage co. My lawyer hasn't been able to recheach them. Its been a week. Their a bunch of f ups.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Crazy Story... Keep on keepin' on brother!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man really sorry to hear all this brother. Keep up the good fight and keep looking up. I just said a prayer for you.
  • Options
    thanks for the prayer. But with all the stuff that went on that is not included in my story and all the stress I was under two yrs ago, really almost blew a gasket two yrs ago, this is just a speed bump no stress. Actually feels like I'm ahead for some f'd up reason. BTW EX got nothing at all, just spen over 10 yrs of child support trying. They even lowered my child support by three dollars a wk as a little *** slap (she was trying to get it doubled).
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Dude, I feel vicariously vindicated just reading that. It's nice to hear when good things actually happen to good people. Congrats and here's to smoother(er) sailing for you in the future bro!
  • Options
    It's up and up from now on :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    mortgage companies are cocksuckers!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    bigmatt72:
    Krieg:
    Right on!

• Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    bigmatt72:
    Krieg:
    Hey now, watch it. :)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry to hear about this and all the hassles! Keep being positive and it'll all work out brother! Prayers for you