Home Non Cigar Related

Bad news for my local shop...

Some tough news for the local cigar community. LINK

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    that sucks big time......especially if insurance only pays out 80%.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Oh man, that sucks. Glad it didn't happen when people were inside. Wonder how a walk-in would suddenly explode, though. Maybe faulty electricals?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Yea , i wonder why only 80% unless they have a 20% deductible. Might be able to pick up some slighty damaged smokes at some incredible prices, But theres probably some law that prevents them from turning a profit on items claimed as damged in an insurance policy.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wow that sucks...

But...a fire in a place called The Tinder Box....c'mon that's gotta make you chuckle too.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    wwhwang:
    Oh man, that sucks. Glad it didn't happen when people were inside. Wonder how a walk-in would suddenly explode, though. Maybe faulty electricals?
    the article stated the video caught image of the "humidifier" blowing up....so if thats what it was i would have insurance pay the 80% and make whatever company that makes the humidifier pay the rest. thats just me though
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    From a different perspective...had it happened when there were people inside, chances are the damage would have been minimal.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that does suck. I visited a Tinder Box while in Columbus a nice shop with reasonable prices. Didn't know it was a chain.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ouch, well that blows. I didn't know humidors could explode.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That sucks! I haven't even been there yet. We need to hold a fundraiser for them!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    ENFIDL:
    That sucks! I haven't even been there yet. We need to hold a fundraiser for them!
    LOL. We can forward the crap pass to him to get him started again.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    beatnic:
    ENFIDL:
    LOL. We can forward the crap pass to him to get him started again.
    lmao
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Some tough news for the local cigar community. LINK

well.......thats sucks.