Home General Discussion

CAO Odyssey

So I was at a local B&M today and came across some coffins of CAO Odysseys labeled 2000-2001, I had never seen them or heard of them so I picked up a couple. Other than what I've found on google I don't know much more about them. Anyone know about these or what 10-11 years of age would do to them?
Photobucket

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never heard of them, can you get another? lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    So I was at a local B&M today and came across some coffins of CAO Odysseys labeled 2000-2001, I had never seen them or heard of them so I picked up a couple. Other than what I've found on google I don't know much more about them. Anyone know about these or what 10-11 years of age would do to them?
    Photobucket
    I've read about em but never seen one! I'd love to have a couple for myself!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    From what I can find, these are from the last few years of of production, and as such have almost a decade of age since release. Everything I can find seems to suggest these were meant to compete with the Opus X, Ashton VSG, and other, similarly priced, premiums. Be sure to let us know what you think of them!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Photobucket
    Ill take one?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The more I look for info about these, the more it seems likely that these have some really good age on them, and hopefully are something really special. Nice find dude!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I'll be firing one of these up tomorrow to give it a spin, from there I will report back. Depending on what its like I may go back to the B&M and pick up what they had left which I believe was 3 or 4 more, then I will probably be able to part with a couple.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielruas:
    I'll be firing one of these up tomorrow to give it a spin, from there I will report back. Depending on what its like I may go back to the B&M and pick up what they had left which I believe was 3 or 4 more, then I will probably be able to part with a couple.
    PM sent