Home General Discussion

Anybody here ever tried....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
An Oliveros Gold infused with either rum, cognac, or bourbon? Did a search on the "Ratings and Reviews" section but didn't find anything.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Tried? No. Smelled an Erin Go Braugh and a Maker's Mark once each though, and both times made my eyes roll back into my head. LOL Hopefully someone can give you some USEFUL enlightenment on the Oliveros Gold.
    <BR
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just picked up one each of the three flavors and was curious to learn whatever I could about 'em before I actually sparked one of 'em up. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I've had one of the rum ones, it was OK but also right off the truck, will have to wait a bit on another. I would probably prefer the cognac. For about two bucks each very acceptable, and I can always reuse the glass tubos.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I've seen these and have been wonderin bout them myself,, Im waiting for you to crack one open and to let us know
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    The wife and I just tried them the other night. For a $3 stick it was not bad. It was very light, construction was fine. The rum flavor was not as strong as say when you smoke a gurka infused cigar, or the makers mark.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    nope