Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Indian Tabac cameroon, from alienmisprint,,thanks
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Do we really need another one of these?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:
    I was wondering the same thing lol i like the two we have due to usually people smoke different things in the morning than they do in the evening
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    I was wondering the same thing lol i like the two we have due to usually people smoke different things in the morning than they do in the evening
    You know, just my opinion but when I first started posting I looked for an afternoon one. So when this was created I was all for it. Personally I think there are cigars one smokes in the morning, ones in the afternoon and ones in the evening. For me anyway. But I'm a noob so my opinion may not hold much weight.
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    You know, just my opinion but when I first started posting I looked for an afternoon one. So when this was created I was all for it. Personally I think there are cigars one smokes in the morning, ones in the afternoon and ones in the evening. For me anyway. But I'm a noob so my opinion may not hold much weight.
    New or not your opinion means just as much as anybody else's man.
  • I am currently enjoying a La Caridad Del Cobre lancero. Really good cigar from Frank Herrera, the cigar lawyer.
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    Appreciate that.
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    Appreciate that.
    I guess what I was trying to say is that If you guys who have been here much longer, didnt see a need for one (obviously by not having one) then thats cool too. Not sure if people look at this thread as a guide as to what to smoke during certain times of day or more as just checkin out what others are smokin and maybe getting some info on that paticular smoke, maybe both.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to The Kid my beloved Cuban Legacy.....what a smoke :o)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    Appreciate that.
    I guess what I was trying to say is that If you guys who have been here much longer, didnt see a need for one (obviously by not having one) then thats cool too. Not sure if people look at this thread as a guide as to what to smoke during certain times of day or more as just checkin out what others are smokin and maybe getting some info on that paticular smoke, maybe both.
    Well, I just always took the "whatcha smoking tonight" as a general "what did you smoke today" kind of thing, as did, well, pretty much everyone else. I mean, it's your forum as much as it's mine, so do your thing if you see a need for it. The beauty of the forum setup is that if people don't see a need for it, they don't post and it falls away, and conversely if they do like it, then it stays...so it works either way.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    Appreciate that.
    Well, I just always took the "whatcha smoking tonight" as a general "what did you smoke today" kind of thing, as did, well, pretty much everyone else. I mean, it's your forum as much as it's mine, so do your thing if you see a need for it. The beauty of the forum setup is that if people don't see a need for it, they don't post and it falls away, and conversely if they do like it, then it stays...so it works either way.

Well, I know when I made the morning thread. I made it clear as to why I did it and that I was still supporting the tonight thread. Because of my job at the time. I was able to get a good mild to medium smoke in, during the morning. Me personally, I supported my thread and conversated with the guys that commented on it. As you can see, it spured into many good friendships. Good luck to the new guy and whatever quest he's on. Because the guys in the forum will most likely let you know....

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I knew it wouldn't be long till someone created this thread.

I didn't have anything this afternoon. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Whatcha Smokin' right after you kill a hooker?
  • Lasabar:
    hah skull and bones
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lasabar:
    hah skull and bones
    Depends on how much money she had on her at time of said actions. I'd say anything from an Opus X to a CCOM Sungrown Label lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    haw about a "what are you smoking overnight?" thread?
    or an "after work" thread.
    i just kinda figured that "tonight" and "this morning" covered all the bases.
    how about a generic "whatcha smokin?" thread instead?
    just seems a bit redundant.
    whatever.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Indian Tabac Maduro. Never disappoints.
    It's here might as well reply to it.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I wish I could get one in this afternoon, might have to wait until tomorrow night to have one...leaning towards a Ruination for my next smoke.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just finished a MoW Armada. It's the first one I've had and I found it to be full bodied with palate coating smoke and a pleasant finish. Since it is 95 degrees here I'll wait for the sun to go down before I light another stick. 
    La Perla Habana Classic..nice
    Perdomo Criollo
    Gran Habano Habano #3. A fine cigar. Never disappoints.
    Montesino
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Montesino

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Alec Bradley Family Blend
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver....what a smoke!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Next time I see those on the sprint site, gunna have to pull the trigger.
    You wont be disappointed