Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Kid

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Rudy out did himself AGAIN. This BOTL sent me an Ave Maria to try again because I had a bad experience with the first and only one I've ever had and he sent friends! He sent me:

ave maria torpedo
tatuaje - seems to be like a corona ring guage, but the length of a loonnnnggg churchhill.

Room 101 - which ive never had before!

RP Xtreme Sumatra robusto - he knew that I was a RP fan, never had this one. looking forward to it since i like the sumatra wrapper so much.

and another one without a band, don't know what it is but it's nice and oily and tripe capped...so whatever it is, it's probably great stick.

Thanks Rudy!! I'm gonna include a special package in the pass with your name on it. Thanks again buddy!

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's one awesome gesture from one great bork to another great bork!
  • Options
    yeah...he should change his signature to "Youuu hooo...I'll make ya famous" lol He's been crazy bombing lately. No one is safe or stands a chance...like a quick draw contest against billy the kid.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RUDY CAN'T FAIL!

(Shout out to The Clash - young'uns, GOOGLE IT! LOL)

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sound like you got some nice sticks there. Nice way to look out for him.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Rudy out did himself AGAIN. This BOTL sent me an Ave Maria to try again because I had a bad experience with the first and only one I've ever had and he sent friends! He sent me:

ave maria torpedo
    tatuaje - seems to be like a corona ring guage, but the length of a loonnnnggg churchhill.

RP Xtreme Sumatra robusto - he knew that I was a RP fan, never had this one. looking forward to it since i like the sumatra wrapper so much.

and another one without a band, don't know what it is but it's nice and oily and tripe capped...so whatever it is, it's probably great stick.

Thanks Rudy!! I'm gonna include a special package in the pass with your name on it. Thanks again buddy!

Man your thanks is truly thanks enough, just wanted you to give the Ave Maria another shot, and well I couldnt just send one stick, that would just be wrong..lol.. The unbanded one is a donkey droppings..Hope you enjoy. Once again thanks..
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Krieg:

ave maria torpedo

Man your thanks is truly thanks enough, just wanted you to give the Ave Maria another shot, and well I couldnt just send one stick, that would just be wrong..lol.. The unbanded one is a donkey droppings..Hope you enjoy. Once again thanks..
    triple capped donkey dropping! Gotta love it!! LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Krieg went postal on me, literally, and sent me some fantastic sticks!! Thanks Krieg, It just so happens that Kriegs 4000 pass is in my possesion.So I'm loadin this puppy up with lots of Avocado's, Swisher Sweets, and some Captain Blacks!!! Yeahh Baby... No good deed goes unpunished..Thanks again Krieg, a very nice selection, hitting many of my Fav's, I am really looking forward to lightin these bad boys up!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Krieg went postal on me, literally, and sent me some fantastic sticks!! Thanks Krieg, It just so happens that Kriegs 4000 pass is in my possesion.So I'm loadin this puppy up with lots of Avocado's, Swisher Sweets, and some Captain Blacks!!! Yeahh Baby... No good deed goes unpunished..Thanks again Krieg, a very nice selection, hitting many of my Fav's, I am really looking forward to lightin these bad boys up!!!!
    Photobucket
    Glad I hitnsome of your favorites. Hope you enjoy them!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid is a great BORK indeed! Couple weeks ago when he found out I was looking for cedar boxes for my coolidor he volunteered to help me out...

he sent me 2 all cedar boxes and 10 great cigars!

can't say enough about the guy.

thanks Rudy!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
  • Options
    What a botl! Rudy shot me a box with a oliva family blends, a ave maria, Vegas aaa, gh azteca and a 90 miles. Thanks Rudy you are the best!